Time: Sun Aug 10 10:54:21 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA14268;
	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 10:54:20 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA18506;
	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 10:52:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 10:51:16 -0700
To: borden@intr.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: California Primaries and federal jurisdiction

Hello Dave,

The ad hominem insult from Conrad here is,
evidently, calculated to distract from the
results of 7 full years of intensive research
into this problem.  There are two classes
of citizenship in America, and this has
now been proven by a large number of
federal and state court cases.  So, to call
it the work of a "nut-cake" is to demonstrate,
to the entire world, a vast ignorance.

And we are ignorant of the things we choose to
ignore.

Why won't people deal with the real substance of
the huge problem that has now been identified?
These voter registration forms are co-opting us
into federal jurisdiction, when we all enjoy
the Right of Election to join, or reject,
federal municipal jurisdiction.

[Copy of message to you from Conrad follows:]

Dave,

I was on this nut-cake's "list" and couldn't "unsubscribe" short of
changing isp, which I did.

Now I make a post and I immediately hear from him.

What's going on?		cpc

[Message Paul Mitchell received now follows:]

>Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:54:53 -0700 (MST)
>Originator: drctalk@drcnet.org
>From: "Chuck Conrad" <cpconrad@usa.net>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <drctalk@drcnet.org>
>Subject: CA Primaries
>

>In case some of you California voters have forgoten, we don't have to
>re-register to vote in the primaries, we passed an initiative that
>allows us to have open primaries.
>
>Chuck

[Paul Mitchell's private message to Conrad follows:]

Do California voter registration forms
still require registrants to certify,
under penalty of perjury, that they are
federal citizens, before People can vote
in California elections?  Confer at
"Federal citizenship" in Black's Law
Dictionary, Sixth Edition, for the
definition.  See also Dyett v. Turner,
Utah Supreme Court (1968), for pertinent
historical details;  begin reading where
"General Lee had surrendered ...."

p.s.  Also, read "State Citizens Cannot Vote"
in the Supreme Law Library at the URL just
below my name here.

copy:  Supreme Law School