Time: Mon Aug 11 23:39:28 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA02308
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:40:19 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:33:18 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: IP: "Conspiracy Theory" - Review (Different Perspective)

The Most High remains invisible to those
who choose to reject His eternal laws;
conversely, He gradually reveals Himself
to those who humbly pray, for the eyes to
see such an intense Light.  Darkness is
the penalty for infidelity;  shimmering
spectra the reward for faith.  The Most High
thus manifests the facets of His infinite
dimensions.