Time: Wed Aug 13 03:53:03 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA02983;
	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 03:53:33 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA24671;
	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 03:48:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 03:47:48 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: THE IRS QUESTIONS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK - GET THE
  ANSWERS DIRECT (fwd)

<snip>

>Hi Folks,
>
>The enclosed post has an ironic ring to it as I am just getting ready to
>file an extended return.  The questions posed have a familiar thread to
>Daniel J. Pilla's *IRS, TAXES and the BEAST* and *HOW TO FIRE THE IRS.*
>
>Frederick Bastiat's *THE LAW* also comments on our current situation.
>Somthing about . . . Breaking the law under the *color* of law.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Brian A. Cavallo
>Glendale, Arizona
ixmail7.ix.netcom.com (8.7.5/SMI-4.1/Netcom)
> [...]
>questions can not be ignored and must be answered.    They may be able to
>avoid answering me.  They can't avoid answering thousands or tens of
>thousands of people who all have the questions and probably already know most
>of the answers.  Besides, if you ask for the answers and they won't give
>them, will you ever be able to file a tax return again since you would be
>more confused than ever?  NOTE: IF YOU CAN, SEND YOUR LETTER CERTIFIED MAIL
>RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED -- INVEST A COUPLE OF BUCKS IN YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR
>CHILDREN'S FUTURE!  If you can not send it Certified within 24 hours, send it
>by REGULAR MAIL right now!  Having all the letters show up over a 2-3 day
>period will get us the most impact.  If you can,  send or fax copies of your
>request to your Senators and Congressman.  Addresses, fax numbers, e-mail
>addresses, etc. for members of Congress are posted on the web site shown
>below.  E-mailing them a copy of the attached letter and asking for a
>response would be good also.   Also, don't forget your local media!  BUT
>ABOVE ALL, SEND THE REQUEST FOR THE ANSWERS TO THE ADDRESS SHOWN BELOW!  THE
>MORE ATTENTION WE CAN FOCUS ON THIS ISSUE, THE BETTER.
>
>You can mention in your request letter that I supplied you (directly or
>indirectly) with a copy  of the letter containing all the questions.  Since
>none of the answers will be personal anyway but are important for ALL
>AMERICANS you have every right to know the answers.
>
>The address for the IRS office to which the questions were sent (and to which
>you should address your request for answers) is:
>
>IRS / Taxpayer Service Division
>Attn: Correspondence Desk
>P.O. Box 1037
>Atlanta, GA 30370
>
>Ask for answers to the letter sent by Terry W. Stough on August 12, 1997 by
>Certified Mail.  If they have any questions about my permission for anyone
>and everyone to have this information upon request, have them call me at
>(770) 641-9042.
>
>3.  REMAIL this e-mail together with the attached document to EVERY Red
>Blooded American you can.  If it is possible to reach a million people, WE
>NEED TO REACH  A MILLION PEOPLE.  WE CAN DO IT IF EVERYONE DOES JUST A LITTLE
>BIT.  This should be a wake-up call for Americans who wanted to challenge the
>IRS but did not have the time or the information to do so.
>
>DO NOT TAKE THE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE THAT THIS WILL NOT WORK!  WHAT HAVE YOU GOT
>TO LOSE OTHER THAN THE COST OF SENDING THE LETTER?  THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE
>TO GAIN!   ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION -- HOW CAN WE LOSE -- EVEN IF THEY
>DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, WE WIN!
>
>This is your perfect opportunity.  I have asked the questions.  All you need
>to do is get the word out and request a copy of the answers.  PLEASE PLEASE
>PLEASE REQUEST A COPY OF THE ANSWERS.  The more people who do, the more
>certain we will be that they will be forced to answer.  Take 5 minutes and

Resistance Mo
>vement</A>
>(http://members.aol.com/TWStough/main.htm)
>                                              BY CERTIFIED MAIL
>
>IRS / Taxpayer Service Division
>ATTN: Correspondence Desk
>P.O. Box 1037
>Atlanta, Georgia 30370
>
>Dear Sirs:
>
>     I have become extremely confused about my liability for Federal Income
>Tax.  I am not a "Tax Protester" and I clearly believe in paying all
amounts owed.
>But there seems to be a lot of evidence in books and on the Internet that
suggests
>that myself and citizens of the 50 States are not subject to this tax.  I
have written
>this letter in an attempt to get a clarification so that I can conduct
myself in a
>lawful manner.  If there is a massive amount of disinformation regarding
these
>matters, then the public needs to know the truth.
>
>     I have a number of questions.  The questions are not asked in any way to
>harass, threaten or intimidate anyone.  Each has been carefully thought
out based
>on the information reviewed.  Answers to each of the questions is highly
important
>in deciding what must be done.  I would assume that IRS training covers
the vast
>majority of these questions and upper management should be able to help
with the
>remainder.
>
>     The information  I have suggests that it is vital to have a clear
meaning of
>the words as they are used in any particular section of the IRC or other
rules
>and/or regulations.  For this reason, please define all words used in your
response
>so as to be crystal clear as to what you mean.  I also understand that
capitalization
>is also important.  If a word has different meanings depending on whether
or not
>it is capitalized, please give both.  Not being an expert, please excuse my
>capitalizations because I may use the wrong ones.  If capitalization makes
any
>difference in my questions, please answer under both the capitalized and non-
>capitalized forms.  Make sure your answers have the correct
capitalizations for
>clarity.  It is vital that the person who prepares this response also give
their name,
>phone number, address, and credentials so that I can rely on the answers.
Here
>are the questions:
>
>1.  IDENTITY OF THE IRS:  What is the IRS?  When did Congress approve
>it?   Is it really a federal agency?  Is it really a branch of the
Treasury where the
>term Treasury refers to a  governmental agency as opposed to part of some
>Corporation?   Is the IRS the same as the BIR?  Is the IRS a Trust created
in or
>associated with  Puerto Rico?  If it is a Trust, who owns it?  Where is
the IRS's
>Delegation Of Authority?  Can you supply a copy of Treasury Delegation Order
>No. 150-37 dated March 17, 1955?  Can you supply a copy of the Delegation of
>Authority Order dated April 22, 1982?  Does this document state "This Order
>supersedes Treasury Department Order No. 150-37?  Is it true that the number
>of the new document dated April 22, 1982 also is Order No. 150-37?  If so,
how
>could this be?  Does it mean that the new document was not properly
registered
>and filed?  Does that mean it is of no effect?  What about the DOA document
>created in 1986 known as Order No. 150-10?  Was it ever signed?  Has any DOA
>regarding the IRS ever been published in the Federal Register?  If so,
please state
>the dates and the length of time that a DOA is vaild.   Isn't publication
necessary
>per 44 USC Section 1505?  If not published is it valid?   Does not 26 USC
rest
>entirely on a valid Delegation of Authority?   How are citizens to take
notice of a
>DOA if it is not brought out into the light of day?  Does this mean that
the IRS has
>no authority whatsoever?
>
>2.  DEFINITION OF INCOME, EMPLOYEE, CORPORATION,
>TRADE OR BUSINESS, BUSINESS AND BUSINESS INCOME:
>What is income as it is defined for federal income tax purposes?  If there
are
>multiple definitions, please give them all including where they can be
found in the
>IRC, CFR, etc. and what the individual definitions are related and
applicable to.
>I can not find a definition which is not circular.   Every case I  have
seen says that
>income is not wages and salaries.  Does income for non-federal employees
living
>in the 50 states include wages and salaries?  What court rulings, laws,
regulations,
>etc. are there to substantiate any definition of income which includes
wages and
>salaries?  Is the Federal Income Tax just a tax on "Federal Income"?
Define the
>word "employee" as used in IRS rules, etc..  Is this definition for
purposes of
>withholding the same as that found at Section 3401(c)?  Does this imply
that only
>federal government employees (and a few other related classifications) are
>covered by these rules?  Why do most people think otherwise?   Define
>"corporation".  Is a corporation for purposes of IRS rules, etc.  limited
to the
>definition at Section 7701(c)(3)?  Define "Trade or Business".  Is a trade or
>business for purposes of IRS rules, etc. the same as that given in Section
7701(a)
>also?  If any answers to the above conflict with Conner v.US. 303 F Supp 1197
>(1969), Staples v. U.S., 21 F Supp 737 U.S.Dist.Ct. ED.PA, (1937) or
Oliver v.
>Halsted, 86 S.E. Rep 2nd 85e9 (1955) or Lucas v. Earl, 281 U.S. 111 (1930) or
>Edwards v. Keith, 231 F 111 (1916) please give the reasons why these do
not apply
>to the definition of income per IRS rulings.  If income does not include
wages and
>salaries, why are all the instructions for filing written in a way that
implies they
>are? Why does Form 1040, Line 7 say "Wages, Salaries, Tips, etc."?  What are
>the specific definitions of these items as used on Form 1040 Line 7?  If a
person
>lived in Georgia, worked in Georgia and held a job at a private factory
for which
>he was paid $7.00 per hour and he worked 1000 hours and was paid for his
work,
>would that person have "Wages, Salaries, Tips, etc." as defined per Form
1040,
>Line 7?  Why does Form 1040, Line 12 say "Business Income or (Loss)"?  What
>are the specific definitions of a "Business" and "Business Income" as used on
>Form 1040 Line 12?  If a person lived in Georgia, owned a business in Georgia
>organized as a sole proprietorship and engaged in the business of lawn
care for
>private individuals, would that business be a "Business" as defined for
Form 1040
>Line 12?  Would that business have any "Business Income" as defined per Form
>1040, Line 12?
>
>3.  TYPE OF TAX:  Is Federal Income Tax a direct tax or an Excise Tax.  If
>it is a direct tax, how could it be Constitutional?  Was the so called
16thAmendment (I say so called because of the removal of the real 13th
Amendment
>and the questions of ratification of the so called 14th Amendment) really
ratified?
>If so, how/why have Courts ruled otherwise?  If it was ratified, why has the
>Supreme Court ruled that it changed nothing other than to express a right
to tax
>federal citizens or employees of the federal government which the federal
>government had anyway (Brushaber,etc.)?
>
>4.  IRS JURISDICTION:  What is the jurisdiction of the IRS?  Is it limited
>to citizens of DC and U.S. possessions?  Why would otherwise intelligent
citizens
>of the 50 states believe that it applies to them?  Under what specific
conditions
>might the IRS have jurisdiction over a citizen of one of the 50 states who is
>employed by a private company engaged in non-governmental work?
>
>5.  WITHHOLDING OF INCOME TAX AND SOCIAL SECURITY:
>How can employers be required to withhold?  Does the law not really
translate to
>the fact that the employers "may" withhold if there is tax liability?  How
is tax
>liability determined?  Are citizens of the 50 States required to file a
W-4?  If not,
>why does everyone think so?   If not required, why does the IRS seem to
demand
>it?  Is it true that if W-4 withholding laws were ever Constitutional,
they were
>repealed by Congress in 1944?  I understand that Publication 515 explains the
>implementation of IRS Treasury Reg. 1.1441-5 (26 CFR 1.1441-5).  Please
explain
>the following quote from page 2 of Pub. 515 as it pertains to citizens of
the 50
>States who do not work for the federal government or an affiliated entity
of the
>federal government: "If an individual give you [the employer or withholding
>agent] a written statement, in duplicate, stating that he or she is a
citizen or
>resident of the United States, and you do not know otherwise, you may
accept this
>statement and are relieved from the duty of withholding the tax".  Does
IRC Sec.
>6654(e)(2)(c) not say the same thing as the quotation above, which clearly
implies
>that federal income tax for residents of the 50 states has to be PURELY
>VOLUNTARY?  Also, please give the definition of "United States" and "tax" as
>used above.  Is there ANY federal regulation which requires non-federal
>employees living in the 50 states to obtain a Social Security Number or
complete
>a W-4 in order to obtain employment from a private employer located in one of
>the 50 states?  If so, please give me the citation, the definitions of the
words used
>therein and any case law which supports this.
>
>6.  DEFINITIONS OF CITIZEN, STATE AND UNITED STATES:
>Are all state Citizens also federal citizens.  If not, can a person who is
a citizen of
>one of the 50 States also be a federal Citizen?   I don't know of anyone
who has
>applied for federal citizenship.  On what basis can a claim be made that a
person
>is a federal citizen when that person has made no election?  Can reliance be
>placed on an oath that a person is a citizen of the united States without
giving the
>definition of united States?  Would such an oath not be void for vagueness.
>Which capitalization is correct   united States of America OR United
States of
>America?   Why does the Declaration of Independence use the former?  Does
>"State" as used in laws which deal with tax liability include the 50
States?  Is not
>the definition of "State" and "United States" defined in Section 7701(a)?
Are the
>50 States sovereign Nations?  Why is State and United States used in so many
>different ways?    Is the "country" for citizens of the 50 states in fact
their state?

>7.  STATUS OF THE CONSTITUTION AND COMMON LAW:  With
>regard to the frequent use of martial law rulings, admiralty rulings, etc.
to defend
>the IRS, what is the status of a citizen of one of the 50 states in a
Court dealing
>with taxes? If there are multiple types of courts, please explain for
each.  If a
>citizen is in a court under court martial rules or admiralty courts,
explain the
>reason why this is possible.  Are we in a state of national emergency?
Has the
>Constitution been suspended?  If it has, when did this occur?  If it has,
since a
>suspension is by definition temporary, when is the Constitution supposed
to be
>restored?   Did the Supreme Court "statutorize" the Common Law in 1938?  Did
>it have the power to do so?
>
>8.  SEIZURE AND LEVY:  If the Constitution has not been suspended, how
>can property be seized without due process of law?  How can bank accounts be
>frozen using papers which don't bear a signature or a seal?  On a "Notice Of
>Levy" is it true that you do not include 26 USC Sec. 6221 (a) which says
who it
>really applies to?  Is it true that it does NOT apply to most citizens of
the 50 states
>but was written primarily to allow seizure of wages from federal employees
who
>falsified their tax returns or committed some other crime in relation to
the tax
>laws as they apply to federal employees or related groups?
>
>9.  KICKBACKS, BRIBES AND PAYMENTS TO JUDGES,
>LAWYERS, GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, ELECTED
>OFFICIALS, ETC.  INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE
>COVERED UNDER THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND
>RECOGNITION PROGRAM OR SIMILAR PROGRAMS:  Are Judges
>and defense attorneys covered under a program such as the Performance
>Management and Recognition Program  which allows them to receive financial
>or other compensation in any form upon the indictment, conviction or guilty
>pleading of a person in a tax case especially if that person is classified
as an
>"Illegal Tax Protester" or "ITP"?  If so, does this extend all the way to
Bill
>Clinton?  If not, where does it stop?   Is it true that the IRS can not
supply records
>of these payments since most are made in cash?  Would these payments be
taxable
>income?  Does the President get $35,000 per indictment and the U.S. Attorneys
>$25,000 per indictment of ITP's as has been reported?  Are additional
payments
>to the President even Constitutional?  If the IRS is a Trust and the trust
is owned
>by people who are not citizens of the 50 States, is the acceptance of
these funds,
>etc. by any government employee or elected official not prohibited by the
>Constitution?  Are their any records of any kind which detail exactly who got
>what for sending who to prison, allowing inappropriate fines, etc.? What
exactly
>is an "Illegal Tax Protester"?  Does the word "Illegal" modify "Tax" or
>"Protester"?  If it modifies "Tax", don't citizens have the right to protest
>something which is "Illegal"?  If it modifies "Protester", please cite the
law which
>makes protesting taxes illegal.   Have Congressmen, Presidents, Supreme Court
>Justices, etc.  been compromised by the IRS in ANY WAY?     Do Judges pay
>income tax?  What percentage of judges pay?  Is it true that according to
>Treasury/IRS 46.002, Privacy Act of 1974, Resource Document #6372 that the
>Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS maintains fines on all U.S.
District
>Court Judges?   Would this not be a direct violation of the Constitution by
>attempting to bring the Judicial Branch under the control of the
Legislative?
>Does this not have at least the appearance of a Conspiracy to deprive
Americans
>of their rights and their property?   Do IRS employees pay income tax?  If
so,
>what percentage?  Was there ever a document referred to as the "IRS Pink
>Pages" which told IRS employees how to avoid Federal Income Tax and how to
>win any action brought against them for failure to file or other tax related
>charges?  Shouldn't Federal Income Tax at least apply to IRS employees since
>they are federal employees?  Are they federal employees?  If you have never
>heard of the "IRS Pink Pages" and I supplied you with a copy, could you
>comment in full, not in regard to it's authenticity, but with regard to
its accuracy?
>Would you like a copy?  Could you verify the accuracy of the following
statements
>contained in the alleged IRS Pink Pages:
>
>     A.   "Income is not specifically defined in our manuals nor is
defined in
>          I.R.S. Code.  Congress did not define it."
>     B.   "Income has always been defined by the courts as to exclude wages."
>     C.   "He/She is exempt, as wages need not be counted."
>     D.   "There are also the questions as to both the ratification and the
>          constitutionality of   the 16th Amendment, but neither has been
ruled
>          on by the U.S. Supreme Court and why clutter up a good defense?"
>     E.   "Since the general term "income" is not defined in the Internal
>          Revenue Code (U.S. v. Ballard 535 F2d 400 (1976)) and the U.S.
>          Supreme Court has ruled the Congress  may not, by any definition it
>          may adopt, conclude the matter, since it cannot by legislation
alter
>          the Constitution, from which alone it derives it's power to
legislate,
>          and within whose limitations alone, that power can be lawfully
>          exercised   (Eisner v. Macomber, 252 U.S. 1889 (1920))."
>     F.   "Since the Rules contained in the I.R.S. Manual, even if
codified in
>          the code of Federal Regulations, do not have the force and
effect of
>          law (U.S. v. Horne, C.A. Me. 1983, 714 F2d 206) and the power to
>          promulgate regulations does not include the power to broaden or
>          narrow the meaning of the statutory provisions beyond what
>          Congress intended (Abbot, Procter and Pain v. U.S. 1965 344 F2d
>          333, 170 Ct Cl 408), and regulations can not do what Congress
itself
>          is without the power to do; they must first conform to the
>          Constitution - (C.I.R. v. Van Vorst, C.C.A. 1932 59 F2d 677).
Since
>          the ultimate appellate court is the U.S. Supreme Court, we must
look
>          to them for a definite answer on the question of conformance and
>          affirmation of our little secret that wages are not classified
as income
>          which can be taxed."
>     G.   Under "Handling A Jury Trial" - "Even if you get a jury trial
that is
>          outraged by an agent not paying taxes you cannot be condemned.
>          Both Tax Evasion and Failure to File require "willfulness".  Again
>          we look to the U.S. Supreme Court and find that,  "The requirement
>          of an offense committed willfully is not met, therefore if a
taxpayer
>          has relied in good faith upon a prior decision of the court". "
(Bishop
>          and Sullivan are cited).
>     H.   "Refuse to produce anything the government does not already have
>          on us from payroll.  We must refuse any I.R.S. Summons not
>          judicially enforced, as long as the attack is in good faith.
The statute
>          we usually refer to (Title 26 USC 7210) which prescribes criminal
>          punishment for anyone refusing to obey an Internal Revenue
>          summons for production records, was addressed by the U.S.
>          Supreme Court in Reisman v. Caplink, 375 U.S. 440."
>     I.   "CONCLUSION: As you can see, by negating wages as income, only
>          profit or gain need to be considered, making most persons
ineligible
>          for filing.   There is no willful act, no omission, not intent,
and no
>          income ... hence no case for the prosecution, and even if
confronted
>          by an angry jury, by relying on the U.S. Supreme Court decisions,
>          YOU MUST BE ACQUITTED AS A MATTER OF LAW.  If you
>          are not acquitted, your lawyer will ask for a Judgement not
>          withstanding the verdict, and/or appeal, from which you will
>          eventually be found not guilty."
>
>10.  SOCIAL SECURITY AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS: Is
>Social Security in fact voluntary for the citizens of the 50 States?  If
it is, why does
>everyone think it is not?  Is it required for citizens of the 50 states to
have a social
>security number?   Is it required that babies have Social Security numbers
before
>they even leave the hospital?
>
>11. MISCELLANEOUS DEFINITIONS: Please define these words
>specifically as they are used in any way connected with tax liability:
    include
> includes   shall    may.
>
>12. RIGHTS OF CITIZENS OF THE 50 STATES:  What rights above
>those contained in official IRS documents do citizens of the 50 States
have with
>regard to the IRS?  Can we individually sue employees of the IRS who
violate our
>rights?  Do we have the right to sue for fraud and taxes paid as a result
of fraud
>intentionally perpetrated by agents or employees of the IRS?   Would an
>individual who has had their rights violated as far back as several years
be able
>to bring such a suit?  How many years would that be?  If an IRS employee
>knowingly violated the rights a citizen of one of the 50 states, causing
that person
>physical or financial harm, could that employee and his or her supervisors
be held
>personally responsible?
>
>13.  POWERS OF THE IRS:  What powers does the IRS actually have?  Is
>the IRS the same as the BATF?  If not, why does the IRS seem to assume the
>powers delegated to the BATF?  What is the legal support for seizure,
collections
>efforts, etc.?  Are you relying on 26 USC 7608(a) which deals with alcohol,
>tobacco and firearms tax?  How does this apply?  How does the IRS conduct
>criminal investigations?  Isn't a Criminal Investigator required?  In IRS
Manual
>1132.75 (12/21/87) what definitions are being used to allow citizens of
the 50 states
>to be investigated since the Manual states that the Criminal Investigation
Division
>is responsible for alleged crimes "involving U.S. citizens residing in
foreign
>countries and nonresident aliens subject to Federal income tax filing
>requirements"?  If the IRS is acting beyond the scope of it's powers, what
about
>26 USC 7214(a) which declares IRS employees to be guilty of a felony
punishable
>by up to $10,000 and 5 years for each offense for "willful oppression
under color
>of law", "knowingly demands other or greater sums than are authorized by
law",
>or "attempts to collect... except as expressly authorized by law to do"?
>
>14.  PAYMENT OF TAXES:  Does the IRC really say that all funds are to
>be collected by the Secretary of the Treasury?  If so, why does the IRS
instruct
>citizens to send the money to the IRS?  Why is it deposited into a private
bank (the
>Federal Reserve) rather than the Treasury?  Does this mean that taxes paid do
>not go to run the govermnent but rather to enrich a private corporation?
Is the
>Federal Reserve even Constitutional?
>
>15.   DISCLOSURE OF NON-VOLUNTEERS / CONGRESSIONAL
>KNOWLEDGE:  Is it true that millions of Americans and many corporations
>have dropped out of the Federal Income tax system and are keeping quiet about
>it?  If so, does Congress know about this?  If they do, why don't they
just tell us?
>After all, they keep saying that the American Public needs a break on Federal
>Income Taxes.  Why wouldn't someone in Congress  just say "Hey, Federal
>Income Taxes don't  apply to most citizens of the 50 states and never did.
 We
>have all been defrauded by international bankers and your tax money is only
>going to enrich these criminals"?
>
>16.  SOVEREIGNTY OF CITIZENS / JURY NULLIFICATION:  Is
>it true that in Utah, cases for tax evasion are rarely or no longer
brought?  If so,
>is this because the people of Utah understand that Citizens are the
Sovereign and
>can render verdicts without regard to the stated law?  Is the principle of
Jury
>Nullification valid?  Has Jury Nullification not been part of  the Common Law
>since the Magna Carta?
>
>17. RECORD KEEPING REQUIREMENTS:  Is there any legally binding
>record keeping requirement for citizens of the 50 States who are not federal
>employees?  If so, state the specifics of the requirements.
>
>18. FILING REQUIREMENTS / AIMS/AMDIS FILES:  Describe in full
>detail who is required to file a tax return.  You can cite the IRC as long
as you
>make sure to include the meanings for these words in your answer.  Can a
citizen
>of the 50 States rely on U.S. Supreme Court cases like Sullivan, Bishop or
Cheek
>as they relate to willful failure to file?  Is it true that AIMS or AMDIS
files on
>alleged taxpayers show them to have failed to file taxes covered under the
BATF
>such as firearms manufacturing, alcohol production, etc. subject to an EXCISE
>tax which in the majority of cases have absolutely no basis in fact, nor
is there any
>reasonable belief on the part of IRS employees of such tax liability?  Is
it true that
>you won't even let victims of this alleged hoax even see their AIMS or AMDIS
>files despite requests under the FOIA?  Is it true that in at least one
"willful
>failure to file" case (Gabe Scott of Alaska), the jury was so upset that
10 of the 12
>swore to never file a tax return again and the other 2 said they would
continue to
>file due to fear of the IRS?  Should citizens acting lawfully fear the
IRS? Should