Time: Sun Aug 17 15:32:06 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA26910
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:33:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 16:58:25 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLS: reservations to Human Rights Treaty

Attached is a very original brief which
developed the meaning of the reservations
which Congress attached to the International
Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

attached:  TREATOB2.ASC (in BinHex encoding)

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\TREATOB2.ASC"

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Sun Aug 17 15:35:49 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA28060;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:37:02 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA08703;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:35:01 -0700 (MST)
>developed the meaning of the reservations
>which Congress attached to the International
>Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
>
>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>http://www.supremelaw.com
>
>attached:  TREATOB2.ASC (in BinHex encoding)

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\TREATOB1.ASC"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Sun Aug 17 20:58:38 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA15617;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 20:53:51 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA27000;
	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 20:52:05 -0700 (MST)