Time: Mon Aug 18 06:56:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA28257;
	Mon, 18 Aug 1997 06:56:38 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 06:55:02 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: USA v. Gilbertson now in Supreme Law Library

Dear Clients and Friends,

We promised you a miracle this week,
and now we are very happy to report
that the miracle has happened:

The key files from U.S.A. v. Gilbertson,
and Gilbertson v. U.S. et al., are now
loaded into the Supreme Law Library ("SLL")
at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

Our special thanks to the SLL webmaster
for doing such a beautiful and efficient
job.  He has chosen to streamline the
performance of this site, so that you
will get fast response, even during
times of heavy Internet activity.

Please help yourself to this important
addition to the Supreme Law Library.

Part of the fun is exploring, so do take
some time to browse document #15 in the
Table of Contents to Gilbertson's appeal.

This document is an older pleading, in
the Grand Jury case I litigated last year,
to which we attached the "Citizen's Guide
to the FOIA and Privacy Act."  This document
is a must for any Citizen who is interested
in learning the inner workings of the
Freedom of Information Act ("FOIA").  The rest of
the documents which I filed in the Grand Jury case
will be coming on-line, as soon as time and
resources permit (mostly money :).

Most of all, let Us give thanks to the Most High,
for givng Us the Internet, and all the fabulous
resources which will soon be available, in the
privacy of our living rooms, at the touch of our
finger tips, with unprecedented speed and accuracy.

Do enjoy yourself.  We have now cracked Title 28
of the United States Code, in addition to the
Internal Revenue Code.  I am contemplating another
book entitled "Courts on Trial: Cracking the Code
of Judicial Review."  I hope this book will become
another undeground classic, brought to you via
the Noosphere.

We hope you agree!

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU