Time: Wed Aug 20 04:25:04 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA22843;
	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:51:28 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA13119;
	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:50:45 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:49:26 -0700
To: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: URGE TO PURGE

Many Internet-based mailing lists
have not yet learned the all important
difference between a democracy, and
a Republic.  Thus, the lists fall victim
to the democratic propaganda of the
federal zone, which is not governed by
the Guarantee Clause.  This faulty thinking
then works its way into crowd behavior,
manifested with computers and high
technology.  If 51 on the list then vote to
oust one of the 49 remaining, it becomes
the "law" of the list.  But, sadly, it
will never become the law of the land;
not in this century.

p.s.  Further details are available