Time: Tue Aug 19 21:26:16 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA23262;
	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 20:51:33 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA08003;
	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 20:49:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 20:47:53 -0700
To: Russ Dove <Syninfo@Syninfo.COM>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: War Declared against the IRS
Cc: Terry Stough <TWStough@aol.com>

Russ,

There are parallel developments and efforts
evolving here, for better or for worse.
To keep you & Terry in sync, please continue to
check the Supreme Law Library, Court Cases,
for new additions as they come on-line.  Over the
next 2 weeks, there will be lots of new pleadings
added to SLL.  Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF and
associated appendices are now available there,
but without cross-links;  they will be coming,
but only later.

We just got a major donation to help complete
the initial loading of this library, and several
key IRS matters will be available in the
pleadings I have already written, including,
for example, the Grand Jury case last year,
in which we defeated the IRS attempt to obtain
a grand jury indictment, and the Notice of Intent
to Petition for Leave to Institute Quo Warranto
Proceedings against the IRS, which contains some
key authorities on this question.

If you would kindly keep yourself informed,
and to tell others also, I can concentrate
on the needs of my current clients, and on
supervising the SLL webmaster.  This is where
I want to focus my efforts now, because the
payoff is so great (I hope!).

Thanks!!

copy:  Supreme Law School

At 08:24 PM 8/19/97 -0700, you wrote:
> [...]
> letters.  Hopefully they won't screw with me too bad.
>>>

>We have two choices.  First we can choose to take a stand.  On a scale of 1
>to 10, writing a few letters which are all TRUTH or which seek TRUTH is about
>a 0.5.
>
>Second we can choose to bend over and spread our cheeks and let them do
>absolutely anything to us.   What kind of "screwing" (in your words) do you
>think you are going to get if the Conspiracy succeeds?
>
>First, a good third of all the people on the face of the earth will be
>exterminated.  This is part of their plan!  You might survive.
>
>If you survive  you will do whatever they want whenever they want and keep
>your mouth shut.  If you speak up, you will be imprisoned or shot on the
>spot.
>
>You will effectively own nothing.  If they decide you are no longer an asset,
>you get no more food.
>
>You will effectively not have a family.  If the goons want to rape or abuse
>your wife or family, you will stand in silence and allow it OR you will be
>shot.
>
>If they decide you need to be in Fairbanks and your wife needs to be in
>Miami, that is the way it is.   No appeal.  No letters to Congress.  No
>requests for reconsideration.
>
>Oh, I think that I remember that you are (at least temporarily) disabled.  Do
>you know what Hitler did to the disabled, mentally retarded, physically
>challenged, the aged?  Part were exterminated in concentration camps.  The
>rest were just shot.
>
>Your parents?  Probably too old to work.  They go to concentration camps for
>eventual extermination.
>
>The New World Order will make Hitler look like a Boy Scout!  Why?  Because
>there will be no country on the face of the earth or no group strong enough
>to stand up to them.  It will truly be NO HOLDS BARRED.
>
>What MIGHT THEY POSSIBLY do to us if we choose to take a stand that they
>won't FOR SURE DO if we continue to let this country go the way it is going?
>

>I fear much more for the future than for the present.
>
>Pray for some resolve.  Like the "Dangerous" person I referred to a few days
>ago says, it is a win/win situation.  He says that the worst they can do is
>kill him.  And if they do, he gets to go straight to Heaven because HE IS
>DOING WHAT IS RIGHT.  I feel exactly the same way!
>
>Oh, please don't forget that you will be accountable for your actions or the
>lack of action for eternity.  This is not just a decision about your limited
>remaining time on earth.  I pity those who call themselves Christian and then
>stand by and let their fellow man be persecuted.  I would certainly not want
>to explain that at on the Day of Judgement.
>
>I hope that we win with little effort.  But we must win.  If that means that
>people have to be persecuted and die to secure the freedom of others, that
>will be on the hands of the Conspirators, and they will get their reward.
Rem