Time: Tue Aug 26 06:31:46 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA23828;
	Tue, 26 Aug 1997 06:30:54 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA13490;
	Tue, 26 Aug 1997 06:30:15 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 06:28:47 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Looker Guilty (fwd)

Dear Clients,

We will be loading the pleadings in U.S.A. v. Looker
into the Supreme Law Library, as soon as we get funding
for the webmaster.  Please stand by.  Looker stiffed
me for about $7,000 in legal fees, with the assistance
of his "Pastor" -- Butch Paugh in Nettie, West Virginia.
After commissioning all of that work, signing and filing
all of it, Looker withdraw every single pleading, and then
pleaded guilty.  Go figure!  Beware of wolves in sheep's
clothing.

copy:  Dave Sharp, Associated Press

<snip>