Time: Sat Aug 30 06:29:05 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA03514;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 06:27:59 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA13787;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 06:26:25 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 06:24:49 -0700
To: MSmith6791@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: The Line Is Drawn!!!!!!!

There is a lot of stuff in your post to
me here.  To whom do you refer when you
say "these people"?  Ainsworth let me
down when I expressed reservations about
traveling to his Kansas City meeting
with 2 people I had never met.  One of
them later turned out to be an undercover
FBI agent.  Go figure!  I am very glad
that I did not go, for obvious reasons.
Ainsworth never dealt with the needs I
expressed for better security.  I just