Time: Sat Aug 30 06:52:46 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA00791;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 06:15:24 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA13314;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 06:13:34 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 06:11:58 -0700
To: snetnews@WORLD.STD.COM
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Gulf War Syndrome ("GWS")

I can't spread the "whole story" because
I don't know the "whole story" and I probably
never will.

I am not claiming to know "all the issues"
with any degree of accuracy, particularly
one which is already fraught with so many
lies.  My special areas of expertise are being
published openly in the Supreme Law Library.
You will note that there are no articles
there about GWS, and there probably won't be,
unless we invite guest authorities to
contribute.  I have no plans to dilute my
efforts by jumping into this subject as well,
but I do feel it is a moral obligation to
keep the question before us, namely, are we
under biological attack already?  I say "yes".
Contact Lt. Col. Bo Gritz for confirmation.
I have a transcript of a lecture he gave to
St. Mary's Cathedral in San Francisco, if that
would help.  It is a bit dated, but he makes
his points, quite well, I might add.