Time: Sat Aug 30 09:41:48 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA05753;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:41:38 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA22916;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:41:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:39:33 -0700
To: TWStough@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: infiltration

I decided in 1993 that every "patriot"
organization I had ever had any contact
with, was already infiltrated -- fully.

This was true, even of the ones which
I had come to know and "trust", like
the NCBA in Colorado.  As a result of
this conclusion, I decided:

1.  don't join any organizations
2.  keep working quietly and in solitary
3.  trust the Lord Most High for direction
4.  trust the Lord Most High for money
5.  wait patiently for an opening to develop
6.  that opening came in the Internet
7.  thus, I spend lots of time with email,
    and website development

And, the Good News is this:

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!

Most legal activists have no idea how much
experience I already have with computers.
We were designing the Noosphere, before lots
of these people were even born.  I was urging
people in 1975 to begin planning a backbone
which could support full-motion video and
audio, in real-time.

I got nothing but criticism.

The funny thing is:  if people aim low,
they most often hit their targets!  :)

The Internet is strategic;  this much is now clear.
I say this because I now believe that
the Holy Spirit touches it directly, by
channeling the flow of electrons to those
who need them.  This is one of our "Secrets" --
the Power which orchestrates these
electrons is infinite.  We need only "tune"
to the Source, and we amplify those wavelengths
without limit.  Your heart is also a key player
in this process, because it is through the
heart that we amplify love;  and God is Love,
in the purest and most perfect Form.

God is the Spirit of Love -- infinite, omniscient,
and eternal;  and the Internet, for all its vast
potential for abuse, is His answer to our manifold
prayers for deliverance at this perilous time
in the History of America.

This is the Promised Land, Terry.  It is here
that this "final battle" will occur, and you
must know that we have already won.  We are,
actually, in a mop-up phase.  The truth is
so very powerful, it will wilt the darkness.

I am sure you have already witnessed this
phenomenon yourself, in the fine work you
are now doing.  If there is ever anything
you need, just turn to the Most High, and ask.

Remember, He told us:

  "Ask, and you SHALL receive."

Those words came from the Author of all
languages.  Try it.  It works!!