Time: Sat Aug 30 20:05:32 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA18762
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 20:07:03 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA11927
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 20:07:00 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 20:05:21 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: distance to Austin

Dale,

I need a secure channel of communication
with you, at your earliest convenience.

There appears to be a Belgium/Tucson
connection, of sorts.  I need contingency
plans asap.  Can you agree to allow me
to designate you as the forwarding agent
for all U.S. Mail, as of a designated
future date?

This would amount to a letter of authorization
to two (2) private mail stops, to send all
my mail to you, with forwarding postage
prepaid by me.  You would receive separate
instructions for forwarding from your hands,
to me.  You are connected with me via Kemp
and LLAW, so it will appear quite "natural,"
if you accept.

With respect to Belgium, please re-read
"Karma and the Federal Courts" in
the Supreme Law Library, and then do the
background.  The story touches the work
I did in Nebraska, after traveling there
for a common law seminar.

The rest must be via secure channel(s).

Please keep your friend in Mexico on stand-by.

Codes to follow, via channel(s).

p.s. Are you qualified in Beechcraft A-90,
low-altitude flying, defense missions?