Time: Tue Sep 02 13:11:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA28110;
	Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:56:38 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 14:56:18 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: USDC v. DCUS -- a just battle rages on

See Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF, now
before the 8th Circuit in St. Louis.
It is in the case law section of the
Supreme Law Library, at the URL
just below my name here.

See also Document #15, in which U.S.
District Judge John M. Roll ruled that the
USDC is not the proper forum to bring a
request under the Freedom of Information
Act.  See 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(4)(B), in chief,
and compare with the Citizen's Guide to
the FOIA/PA, which names the wrong court.

We will be loading many more documents
into the Supreme Law Library which have
litigated the same question, notably the
case of People v. United States et al.
See also State v. Kemp, U.S.A. v. Wallen,
and U.S.A. v. Looker.  Looker trashed every
single pleading I wrote for him, after he
commissioned, signed, and filed every single
one of them.  Wallen's case was docketed by
Judge Alex Kozinski of the Ninth Circuit,
when we petitioned for a 3-judge DCUS panel.
Herb Crawford stepped in to convince Wallen
that I am a federal agent;  this was a vicious
lie.  Crawford is now facing charges of
obstructing justice for that conduct.

The matter is res judicata already, pursuant to
the holdings of the U.S. Supreme Court in
American Insurance v. 356 Bales of Cotton,
and Balzac v. Porto Rico [sic].  These cases
are cited in Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF.
C.J. John Marshall has issued the most beautiful
holding on this subject, imho.

You must take the question in a broad context,
because no federal judges are qualified to
preside on the DCUS, if their judicial
compensation is currently being diminished
by federal income taxes.  Unfortunately,
all federal judges are currently paying
taxes on their compensation;  for proof,
read "The Lawless Rehnquist," also in the
Supreme Law Library.  C.J. Rehnquist admitted
as much, in front of the University of Arizona
Law School in January of 1997.

I was there;  I heard him say it.  It came up
in the context of the impeachment trial of
Samuel Chase.  Rehnquist off-handedly stated
that federal judges SHOULD be punished for
serious crimes -- like TAX EVASION.  That was
the moment when my hand shot straight into the
air, "Excuse me, Mr. Rehnquist, but aren't
federal judges immune to taxes on their pay,
pursuant to Article III and Evans v. Gore?"

Rehnquist:  "There has been a change in doctrine."

The problem is 28 U.S.C. 132, which duplicates
a second court in each of the Union states.
For example, 28 U.S.C. 82 creates a "judicial district"
for Arizona, in addition to the "United States
District Court" created by section 132.  The USDC
is NOT a judicial forum;  it is a territorial forum,
convened under Article 4, Section 3, Clause 2.
Judicial power courts are convened under Article III.

The Historical and Statutory Notes following section
132 are most interesting:  they construct the term
"this title" to mean a Title of the United States
Code.  Compare, in pari materia, IRC 7851(a)(6)(A),
wherein the term "this title" is also used.

All of this is discussed in great detail in Gilbertson's
OPENING BRIEF.  Help yourself!