Time: Tue Sep 02 13:11:25 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA00057;
	Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:00:00 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA19452;
	Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:45:04 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 11:45:04 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Urgent : Princess DIANA update

Here's an alternative explanation for the "hush hush"
about the photos taken by the photographers
who were on the scene:

You heard certain network executives say that
it would be "unethical" to go public with the
close-up photos of the crash, right after it happened.

It is possible they are frantically trying
to suppress important forensic evidence?

I am ONLY giving a "for example" here, okay?

But, the car should be immediately impounded
and combed closely for critical clues, such as
excessive oil on the tires, brake tampering,
and so on.  The photos may also reveal any
temporary "barriers," or obstacles, which may
have been placed in that tunnel.  If Paris
police did not arrive timely, the "timing gap"
may explain a need to remove the obstacle,
if any, right after the accident.

This accident should be treated in the same fashion
as a plane crash, imho.

Please, don't take any of these ideas as anything
more than "theories," okay?  I don't want to hear
howls about "conspiracy nuts" and the rest of that
garbage.  Already, there are important questions
which remain unanswered.  They call for active
hypothesis generation, until each is rejected,
in scientific fashion.

Was there an oil slick on the tunnel road surface?