Time: Wed Sep 03 21:43:59 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA18353
	for [address in tool bar]; Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:46:43 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 19:35:00 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: Includes ALSO?  Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

Kennelly's letter specifically says that
the definition of "United States" at IRC 3121(e)
includes ONLY the places specifically mentioned.

She relied upon experts in the Congressional
Research Service, and the Legislative Counsel,
who provided her with the correct answer.
Perhaps it is now time to subpoena these experts,
to compel their testimony under oath, pursuant
to the Sixth Amendment authority for same.

The man's boss here needs to understand this
all important rule of statutory construction:

  "Inclusio  unius  est exclusio  alterius." [in Latin]
  "Inclusion of one is  exclusion of other terms not used."

Confer at same in Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition.
Omission of terms can be inferred as an intentional omission.

Therefore, it does not say "includes also".

That is the CORE of the deception!!

"Internal" also means "municipal".  This finding
has dealt a fatal blow to the "Internal" Revenue Code!!
This is documented in the voluminous work which is
now published in the PETITION FOR LEAVE TO FILE
ENLARGED BRIEF, in the Supreme Law Library.

The matter is thoroughly documented in Gilbertson's
OPENING BRIEF, also in the Supreme Law Library;
see also all related pleadings, posted there as well.

Many more cases are scheduled to be posted in the
Supreme Law Library at the URL just below my name
here:

copy:  Supreme Law School