Time: Sun Sep 07 10:36:08 1997
	Sun, 7 Sep 1997 10:22:04 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 10:20:41 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: USCA = United States Code Annotated

after the decisions were issued.  Some
get cited, some get overturned in whole
or in part.

We still have GO TO's in law!  :)

Last but not least, the cat's meow
is "Lawyer's Edition" -- e.g. "L.Ed.2d"
would be Lawyer's Edition, Second
Series.  These cases are filled with
lots of extra historical and bibliographic
references.  Last but not least, there is
the USCS -- the United States Code Service,
which is yet another official publication
of federal Codes.

Ask your local county law librarian
to show you USCS and USCA;  they are
usually right next to each other, and
normally very near the Federal Reporters:

U.S.
F.
F.2d
F.3d