Time: Sun Sep 07 15:59:06 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA02690;
	Sun, 7 Sep 1997 15:57:26 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA29918;
	Sun, 7 Sep 1997 15:56:43 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 15:56:35 -0700
To: olsson@eskimo.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Citizen v. citizen

Oh, I see.  You have now discovered one of
THE major legal keys which unlock the massive
fraud which the federal government has
perpetrated upon the American People.

For a thorough discussion, visit the Supreme Law
Library and read Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF, now
in the section on Court Cases.

Briefly:

"Citizen of the United States" in the
Qualifications Clauses means
"Citizen of ONE OF the States United"

whereas,

"citizen of the United States" in the
so-called 14th amendment is a federal
citizen/subject of the Congress.

There are two classes of citizenship
under American Law never repealed.

State Citizens are honored by the
provisions in the Qualifications Clauses.

Congress cannot alter or amend the
Constitution.

Federal citizenship, on the other hand,
was originally created by the 1866