Time: Tue Sep 09 20:44:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA19832;
	Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:39:15 -0700 (MST)
	id XAA26896; Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:35:18 -0400 (EDT)
	id XAA26885; Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:35:14 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA25492; Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:35:13 -0400
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA17142;
	Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:35:07 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 20:35:02 -0700
To: RevCOAL <revcoal@connix.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Bullet Holes in the Benz?
Cc: snetnews@world.std.com

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Few good investigators are ever given the
chance to be an eyewitness.  In fact,
eyewitnesses often make very poor investigators,
because they usually come to premature
conclusions.  What we are trying to do
here is to solve this crime, just as
Sherlock Holmes would do it.  So, this leads
us to be constantly vigilant of such details
as the chain of possession of crucial
material evidence.

I am asking the question about bullet holes,
because no one else is discussing this question.
It needs to be addressed as an active hypothesis,
and then dismissed, or rejected, with the best
available evidence.  You can't ever prove
a negative, but you can surely reject certain
hypotheses as more or less "probable" than others.

Look at it another way:  if one of the
motorcyclists even "confessed" to
shooting the driver with a silenced 9mm,
there would have to be forensic evidence
on the driver's body, to support this
explanation.  The man might even get
sentenced for this "confession."  That does
not mean it really happened that way, does it?
Of course not.

Our federal prisoners are constantly being
subjected to "diesel therapy."  This means
that government agents are put in prison,
as part of an overall cover-up, or deception,
and they are moved frequently so they can be
put back onto the street, with new "papers".

Notice how Dodi's family are now postponing
their plans to cremate his body.  This is an
excellent investigative move.  Obviously (to me),
this decision has put enormous pressure on
Buckingham Palace.  The Crown will need
to fabricate one huge lie, to dispute evidence
on Dodi's body which may implicate the Crown
in premeditated murder.

You can, therefore, expect all kinds of
vicious ad hominems being directed at the Arab
world and/or Dodi's family, in order to deflect
the obvious conclusions.  Remember:  "Best Evidence"
"Best Evidence".  That book was given its title
for a very important reason, which author
David Lifton explains quite well in his
introduction.

Was Diana pregnant, for example?  An autopsy
would have revealed this important fact.

Perhaps we should all start thinking about
exhuming Diana's corpse too, to perform
an independent autopsy.  Whether that is
even possible, given the rancor already
present at the Palace, is beyond reasonable
estimates.  If I were the prosecutor, I would
get a court ORDER right now to exhume Diana's
corpse, before it deteriorates further.  But,
then, they are a monarchy, and we are a
Republic (or we are SUPPOSED to be a Republic,
last time I checked), where Law rules.  It
sounds to me as if Elizabeth still rules
England, no matter what Charles might say.

>>I am not asking "them," so I do not
>>expect any answers from "them".
>
>Well, I suppose few, if any, list members were there to see for
>themselves, so I don't know who can get you the answer....

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]