Time: Tue Sep 09 21:09:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA04928;
	Tue, 9 Sep 1997 21:08:53 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA21394;
	Tue, 9 Sep 1997 21:07:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 21:07:14 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Risky Prediction for the Crown

Dear Friends,

I am going to go out on a limb here,
and make what many may regard as a
very risky prediction.

However, the times are such that we
must put some recent events into a
much larger perspective.

Darling Queen Elizabeth, who addressed
the world on television recently, is
in fact, Chief Executive Officer of the
British East India Company -- one of
the most brutal international rackets
history has ever seen.

If anything good can ever come of Diana's
violent death, it may be that the Crown
of England is finally exposed for its
propensity to murder, and profit from
the vast pain, it has inflicted upon many
people all over the world, for many centuries
now.

If the Crown is, in fact, now implicated in
murdering a family member, for obviously
political motives, then it is about time
the Monarchy of England be dismantled,
and replaced with a modern constitutional
government, and the British East India
Company should fall, right along with it.

Call it wishful thinking, if you must.
Call it whatever you want.

This is my prediction for all of England,
Scotland, Ireland, and Wales.