Time: Tue Sep 09 19:13:00 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA08958;
	Tue, 9 Sep 1997 17:19:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 17:13:19 -0700
To: butchaz@Juno.com (Alfred R Martin)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: verifications under penalty of perjury

Dear Alfred,

The verifications also conform to 28 U.S.C. 1746(2),
the mode for statements executed under penalty of
perjury INSIDE the United States (federal government).
Compare 28 U.S.C. 1746(1).  Notice also that the
"United States" and the "United States of America"
are both mentioned in this statute.

copy:  Supreme Law School

At 04:54 PM 9/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>   In late 1942, Congress enacted, and President Roosevelt signed into
>Law, "The Victory Tax Act of 1943" (56 stat. 884), which became effective
>on January 1, 1943.  Part II of the "Victory Tax Act of 1943" provided
>for WAGE WITHHOLDING, and was codified in Subchapter D of Chapter 1 of
>the 1939 Internal Revenue Code.  Part II of the "Victory Tax Act of 1943"
>was REPEALED on June 30, 1943 with the enactment of "The Current Tax
>Payment Act of 1943" (57 stat. 126), signed into law by President
>Roosevelt.
>
>   "The Current Tax Payment Act of 1943" (57 stat. 126) contained the
>exact same wage withholding provisions for "The Public Salary Tax Act of
>1943", as Part II of "The Victory Tax Act of 1943", HOWEVER, "The Current
>Tax Payment Act of 1943" was codified in Subchapter D of Chapter 9 of the
>1939 Internal Revenue Code, which dealt with "EMPLOYMENT TAXES".
>
>   Now, take a look at the Form W-4, which is titled "Employee
>Withholding Allowance Certificate". Notice:  the "EMPLOYEE" subject to
>withholding is an "employee" who is "Under Penalties of Perjury".  This
>Form W-4 is a Federal Form.  It applies to a Federal "employee" who is
>"Under Penalties of Perjury".  This Form W-4 is for the "withholding" of
>"EMPLOYMENT TAXES" upon Federal "employees" who are "Under Penalties of
>Perjury".   IT APPLIES TO OUR ELECTED AND APPOINTED OFFICIALS.
>
>   If you look in the Internal Revenue Code, Subtitle C, "EMPLOYMENT
>TAXES", you will see the definition of "employee" (Section 3402 C)
>subject to "withholding for employment taxes" and they are defined as
>elected and appointed officials.
>
>   You will have to search Subtitle C of the Code "Employment Taxes" to
>see what taxes are to be withheld from elected and appointed officials.
>It has NOTHING to do with "Income Taxes".  Here is what the court said
>about "Withholding":
>	"Withholding requirements are located in the Internal Revenue
>Code in
>	 Subtitle C - "Employment Taxes".  The withholding tax is not the
>same
>	 as the income tax:  it is a separate entity."
>    Central Illinois Publishing Co. v. U.S., 551 Ed. 2d. 82
>
>   The Form W-4, "Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate" has nothing
>to do with the withholding of "Income Taxes".  And It has nothing to do
>with the private sector or private sector employers.
>
>   See how the IRS and EMPLOYERS are conspiring to commit fraud and
>extort your property!

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now