Time: Mon Sep 15 17:41:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA28298;
	Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:29:17 -0700 (MST)
	id UAB03542; Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:24:24 -0400 (EDT)
	id UAA03536; Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:24:21 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA18298; Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:24:20 -0400
	by vcn.bc.ca (8.8.5/8.8.5) id RAA09525;
	Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <fwp@vcn.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: SNET: Re: MI-5 , the Royals, and the
To: snetnews@world.std.com
Cc: rrecords@resistance.com, cafe@df.org

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997 VICTORC@ftc2.aei.com wrote:

> From: Secret Squirrel

> >> Yes, I have. I would recommend the audiotape on the subject by Michael A.
> >> Hoffman.  Queen Elizabeth I had an advisor, John Dees, who struck a deal
> >> with Jewish Cabbalists to rule the world.  This is connected to the whole
> >> subject of British Israel.  You can find out all this info at
> >>
> >> www.hoffman-info.com
> >
> >NO!  There in NOTHING Jewish about British Israel!  It is not KOSHER!
> >Cabalism was coopted by some definitely non-Jewish elements, and profane
> >elements within Judaism, as I understand, which may have been the reason
> >why it was kept secret for so long.  British Israel is a WHITE
> >SUPREMACIST doctrine!  Get it straight!
> >.
>
> Kabbalah (also Cabala, Kabala, Qabalah)
>
> A Jewish system of theosophy, philosophy, science, magic and mysticism
> developed since the Middle Ages, and comprising an important part of Western
> occultism. It has been reinterpreted in accordance with Christianity.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>      There is nothing kosher about Kabbalism, either.  It is a heresy in
> direct contrast with the Shema (Deuteronomy 6:4), proclaiming there are ten
> incarnations of G*D.  It's origins trace back to the mystery religions of
> ancient Babylon circa 700bce (and not in middle ages, as this article
> purported originally).
>      The Apostle Paul was a student of Kabbalism himself, up to the time of
> his conversion on the road to Damascus.  It is the Kabbalah that he makes
> reference to in Philippians 3:8, where everything prior to Messiah was dung.
>  There wasn't anything feminine about that bright light that knocked him
> down, that's for sure...
>      The mystery religion has had a long history behind it, operating as a
> secret society through the course of time.  It is Luciferian to the core.
>  What started in Babylon weaved into Judaism in the form of Kabbalism during
> the captivity of Israel.  From there it spread into the Hassassin cult in

Yes. In the era of the Babylonian captivity the practice was passed on by
the Babylonian soothsayers who called it the 'casting of
nativities'-predicting the future of a person from name and time of
birth. Mind you it does have a surprising degree of accuracy. Right Evan?
The Babylonian culture had greatly corrupted TRUE ISRAEL by the time of
Jesus of Nazareth so that is why the mission of Jesus was to separate the
sheep from the goats..."I came ONLY to find the lost sheep of Israel".
As for British Israel, well they have yet to PROVE that they are who they
say they are.
FWP.

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Franklin Wayne Poley <fwp@vcn.bc.ca>