Time: Tue Sep 16 08:28:21 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA21080;
	Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:27:00 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA16295;
	Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:23:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:22:53 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: U.S.A. v. Knudson now in Supreme Law Library

Dear Clients, Friends, and Colleagues:

We are very happy, and proud, to announce that
the key pleadings in U.S.A. v. Knudson are now
loaded into the Supreme Law Library, at the URL
just below my name here.

On the expectation that this case would be
obstructed, like so many others on which I have
worked during the past 18 months, I decided
literally to inundate the client, and the Department
of Justice, with a tidal wave of evidence, just
to see what they would do with such a wave,
if anything.

What the client did with all of this, is just
too embarassing (I believe) to relate in detail.
Suffice it to say, that he had too much to drink
(again) on the day all this paperwork arrived.
I don't believe he ever got around to signing and
mailing the FOIA requests, after 5 separate attempts
on my part to explain it all to him.  At that point,
I gave up.

However, some of the documents did actually get mailed
and filed.

For example:

Document #4 is the Defendant's rebuttal to DOJ's
"position" with respect to the all these pleadings.
(Remember, they probably did NOT get any of the FOIA
 requests.)

If you want to have a delightful read, commit
yourself to browsing, and studying, the eleven
separate pleadings entitled NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR
MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE ("FIRST" thru "ELEVENTH").

Some of the documents cited here are still waiting
to be loaded into SLL, like the case of People v. Boxer.
Your continued financial generosity will allow this
library to continue to grow, with essential historical
documents like People v. Boxer, and 27 other cases
now waiting to be loaded there as well.

I can hear Janet Reno's hench-persons now, shouting
at the top of their lungs,

    "DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH THE FACTS."  [sic]

Do enjoy yourself, and please report any database
glitches to me here.

It's now time to say,

    "Goodbye, IRS.  It was nice knowin' ya!"

Sincerely yours,

copies:  Supreme Law School & The Internet