Time: Wed Sep 17 19:20:48 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA09178;
	Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:28:38 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA25112;
	Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:26:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:26:27 -0700
To: civprocedure-l@lawlibdns.wuacc.edu
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Federal Courts

Please help yourself to all of the pleadings
now loaded into the Supreme Law Library at
the URL just below my name here.  They are
free to the entire nation.

p.s.  People v. United States was just loaded,
but our webmaster has made a few minor clerical
errors, which should be corrected within a
matter of days.  For example, the case is
technically _not_ "People v. U.S.A."  Thanks!