Time: Thu Sep 18 08:48:53 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA11671
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 18 Sep 1997 08:48:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:23:28 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: Summons to appear and produce books and Records

See attached pleading as a place to begin your
argument in opposition to an administrative
summons.  The Fifth Amendment applies, even
in administrative hearings, because the
transcripts of such hearings can be admitted
into evidence in criminal proceedings.  Thus,
you have the Right not to be a witness against
yourself in administrative hearings.  You must
remember, however, that a "blanket" invocation
is not proper;  you must respond to each and
every question in exactly the following way:

"I decline to answer that question, because I cannot
 be compelled to be a witness against myself."

Answer this way even when they ask you for your name!
And, be sure to have a silent witness with you.

At 10:52 PM 9/17/97 PST, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>As a student of your Supreme Law Class, and someone whom has been
>involved with the issues of Income Taxation since 1979, I am still
>interested in different opinions with regards to the dreaded "Summons to
>appear and produce books and Records."
>
>On numerous occasions I have helped people overcome the Federal
prosecutors & Judges, with respect to fifth amendment rights to not be a
witness