Time: Sat Sep 20 19:23:32 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA26375
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:41:45 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 19:40:38 -0500
From: burro@panama.gulf.net
To: IP <ignition-point@majordomo.pobox.com>
Subject: IP: REQUEST FOR HELP AND INVESTIGATION

Hey Gang, Can you help with this situation in any way ? I try not to ask
too much, but this guy's situation needs some looking into, to see if we
can get him some help and relief and even moral support. They keep this
Patriot doped up and locked up in an asylum W/O trial or hearing. This
could be you or I and probably will be, if we do nothing to stand,
defend or give aid and support to one of our own !! Can you help me to
help him ?? He is nearby to you @ Chattahoochie facility. I've heard him
on the radio several times and he sounds sane to me. What will it take
for him to get relief? Scroll down to his letter, his biggest problems
are caused by his involvement in the jural society, which the gov fears.
If any one of us can do ANYTHING lets do it, we can't afford to continue
to allow them to collect political prisoners. One year & no hearing is
tyranny to an extreme ! I think also for a while Rev Mooneyhan was
locked up with him and he is a Christian Patriot. SEE BELOW: THANKS Joe
6pk Burton, Patriots R US !! Date: 97-09-20 17:00:55 EDT From:
spiker@amnix.com (David E. Parsons) To: SBurton3@aol.com Hello joe 6pk;
Following is my list of all of the message forums where I have posted
info about David Andrew Chapman, and following that is the info that I
posted on thos forums. You can contact the ACLU in Florida at: "ACLU of
Florida" and Amnesty International at: "AIUSA C/O Ellen Dorsey".
David..Denver Message Forums Right Side of the Web message forum
http://www.rtside.com/rtside/cgi-bin/paleo.cgi?IDNUM=19970907160503&COMMAND=
READ G. Gordon Liddy message forum
http://www.rtis.com/nat/pol/liddy/comments.htm Patriot's Graffiti Wall
http://www.paradise-web.com/cgi/book.cgi?who
=patriotswall&packimages=ok&pp=450&nomenu= ok&embed=off Art Bell's
message forum
http://bbs.artbell.com/cgi-bin/WebX?11@155.LPqHbPtb^1@.ee6f5ba (Note)
click on OK,Art Bell Talk,Politics & then Police Brutality Ken Hamblin
message forum http://www.webforums.com/forums/f-read/msa20.5.html Mike
Reagan message forum (click on open discussion forum,and register)
http://www.reagan.com/ St Petersburg Times
http://www.sptimes.com/Guestbooks/news/Default.html Tampa Tribune
Message forum
http://iseek.com/cgi-bin/is/iact20?-s+q2332+Spiker+C95181ED1ADEA5+common+-1
NY Times message forum
http://forums.nytimes.com/webin/WebX?11@^45379@.ee714ca Los Angles Times
Message forum
http://wellengaged.com/engaged/latimes.cgi?H=329&c=latimes&t=5 Right
Side of the Web message forum
http://www.rtside.com/rtside/cgi-bin/paleo.cgi?IDNUM=19970907160503&COMMAND=
READ Bob Enyart Message Forum
http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb8107#POSTNEW American
Patriot Web Board http://www.web-maker.com/justice-for-all/patriot/ Col.
Craig Roberts Home Page http://www.nidlink.com/~akmoob/roberts.html Free
American Magazine http://www.freeamerican.com The Castle of Conservatism
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5480/ US Political Message Board
http://www.in-search-of.com/cgi-bin/wwwboard4.pl MOM Crimes against the
people page http://www.logoplex.com/resources/mom/crimes.html The Winds
E-mail http://www.thewinds.org/ed_form.html
http://www.thewinds.org/letidx.html The Spotlight Forum
http://www.spotlight.org/guestbook/home.html Dear Fellow Americans; The
following is a statement from an American citizen, who has been unjustly
incarcerated without trial, since 11/23/96. He is now being held without
his consent, in the Florida State Hospital in Chattahoochee,FL where he
is being forced to take the following Psychotropic drugs several times
every day, Prolixin,Cogentin,Navane,and Olanzapine. If anyone of you
feel compassion for this man, you can call the hospital and ask for him
at: Ph.(904)663-9271 or you can write to him (C/O Box 1000 Unit 23A-4)
Chattahooche,Florida 32324. DAVID ANDREW: CHAPMAN WHO AM I? I am your
son, brother, husband, father, teacher, instructor and next door
neighbor. I started the first volunteer fire department in DeSoto
City,FL. I served as a fire department arson investigator in the State
of Florida. I completed the Bureau of Fire Standards and Training
Certificate Course. I implemented the licensing of the first
communications repeater (154.77 MH). I trained as a radiological monitor
for civil defense disaster preparedness. I supervised a group of
security guards in Highlands County. I am legally blind but some tell
you I am dangerous. I worked for the Florida Game and Fresh Water Fish
Commission. I completed certified training in water safety and elevated
victim rescue. I underwent American Red Cross Training in First Aid. I
completed multimedia standard first aid training for national disasters.
I delivered my son Micah Joseph at home in celebration of his birth. I
was a trained police observer cadet volunteer. I am a journeyman
carpenter, plumber, and handyman. I was a heavy equipment operator for
black top paving. I managed and operated your local emergency rescue and
survival shop. I was licensed to sell guns, ammunition and supplies to
Florida Law Enforcement. I learned gun safety and the respect for
weapons from my father and grandfather, before him, who repaired them as
a gunsmith. I joined the American Jural Christian Society common law-
militia as a Patriot. I was the Central Florida Presidential Campaign
Manager for Green Beret (Most decorated Vietnam Vet) Bo Gritz (1992). I
have dedicated my entire life to date to my God, my fellow man and my
country. I was injured doing community service for Highlands County in
1985. I have a default $77,000 judgment against the county for my injury
which is still unpaid. I believe the Bible is our best guide and I live
by it's Holy word. I walk in the shoes of our founding fathers, Thomas
Paine, Patrick Henry and others. I am proud to be a direct descendant of
Revolutionary War soldier, Thomas Paine. I was arrested for owning two
teflon coated bullets sold at open gun shows. In my opinion, I have been
unfairly harassed, and threatened, by members of law enforcement since
1994. I was held in jail in chains for more than four weeks, without due
process. I cannot get a fair trial in Highlands County due to a conflict
of interest because of my 1989 lawsuit against the County Commissioners.
I am your average American caught in what I perceive as an Un-American
situation. If I am convicted, they will be convicting your son, brother,
husband, father teacher, instructor and next door neighbor because I am
all of you and you are me. Do not weep for me. Weep for your country;
Weep for the loss of your Constitution; and remember, no sacrifice is
too much to make. At 03:03 PM 9/20/97 -0400, you wrote: David, Can you
give me any info on the guy named David with the Jural society locked up
in the Chattahoochee facility somewhere in Florida ?? I heard some about
it on Bo's program the other day,can you tell me more and how we can get
some help and support to this guy. thanks joe 6pk Plunging A New
Whirrled Odor !!

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\IPREQUES"