Time: Sun Sep 21 10:28:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA05432;
	Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:04:27 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA27630;
	Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:00:53 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:00:34 -0700
To: believer@telepath.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Because Ridicule is a Weapon

Quoting now:

   Words "learned in law" were omitted as unnecessary.
Such requirement is not made of United States judges and
no reason appears to make a distinction respecting United
States Attorneys.  [sic]

Historical and Statutory Notes under
28 U.S.C. 541.  United States attorneys, in
"Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules,"
West Publishing Company (1996 edition)