Time: Sun Sep 21 12:19:06 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA21061;
	Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:19:34 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA00224;
	Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:15:56 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:15:39 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Go for Red, Stop for Green

Dear America,

One of the most satisfying observations which
I have been able to confirm, over the past 7+ years
of intensive research into the U.S. Constitution and
the Internal Revenue Code ("IRC"), is the VERY high
probability of intense disagreements which people do have
 -- over the many constitutional issues which arise from
the Internal Revenue Code (read "municipal revenue code").

People have gone so far as to chastise me vehemently for
not agreeing with certain key points which seem convincing,
even "intuitively obvious," to them!  :)

Well, I am writing this long message, to make two key
points here:

#1:  the existence of widespread and/or intense
     disagreements, is empirical evidence that the
     law(s) in question are null and void for vagueness;

#2:  apply a good test, the next time you begin a discussion,
     or enter an argument, over the IRC:

     Ask all contestants if they stop for red, and go for green,
     on the highways and byways in their home towns.

(Entering these arguments is very much like
 entering an intersection with your car or truck.)

Then, ask them why, on earth, the IRC cannot be as clear,
and as just, as this widely accepted, and easily understood,
common law of travel on the highways everywhere in the world.

You may be surprised at the answers you will get!  :)

Try this English comprehension test, on the very next jury
you have occasion to impanel:

  "Juror #3:  what does the following sentence mean to you:
   The provisions of subtitle F shall take effect
   on the day after the date of enactment of this title?"

Most states require jurors to have a basic understanding
of the English language.

Here's another great question:

  "Juror #5:  are you a citizen of the United States?"

If they answer  "no," then disqualify them.
If they answer "yes," then disqualify them.  (!!)

Details are available in the Supreme Law Library,
in the case of USA v. Gilbertson, at the URL
just below my name here.