Time: Tue Sep 23 07:40:23 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA27488;
	Tue, 23 Sep 1997 07:37:42 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA03736;
	Tue, 23 Sep 1997 07:35:30 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 07:35:11 -0700
To: g.denton@juno.com (GRAHAM DENTON)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Case #96-CV099-J, USDC,WY

Hi Graham,

The United States District Courts are all
created pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 132, and
this statute creates one USDC in each
"district".  The judicial districts
correspond to each Union state, so we
then go to the statute for Wyoming, to wit:

"28 U.S.C. 131.  Wyoming

Wyoming and those portions of Yellowstone
National Park situated in Montana and Idaho
constitute one judicial district.

Court shall be held in Casper, Cheyenne,
Evanston, Lander, Jackson, and Sheridan."

[See 62 Stat. 895, and 98 Stat. 350.]

There is your answer.  Start calling the
Clerks of Court in each of these cities,
and see if they have this docket number.
If they are computerized on a network,
you may get it on the first call!

Good luck.