Time: Tue Sep 23 14:28:25 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA25687;
	Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:43:49 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:43:30 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: Exodus 2000

Please stress the immense, strategic importance
of the Internet, in bringing the best to every
home school in the nation.

We give you all the pleadings now loaded into the
Supreme Law Library, at the URL just below my name
here, as our contribution to this effort.  We now
have 4 of 30 total cases loaded and available, and
we are seeking interested benefactors to assist
us with pay for the webmaster, and his trainee.

And more works are being written all the time.

Respectfully,

copy:  Supreme Law School