Time: Wed Sep 24 19:28:15 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA02527;
	Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:27:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:32:20 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLF: Thanks to Computers Plus in Tucson, Arizona state

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

MEMO

TO:       Computers Plus
          Attention:  Corbin Smith
          c/o 4508 East Broadway
          Tucson 85711/tdc
          ARIZONA STATE

          tel: (520) 326-5900
          fax: (520) 326-0748

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     September 24, 1997

SUBJECT:  Great New Racing Machine

Dear Corbin,

I am  not normally  at a loss for words, but the new computer you
have just  built for  me, leaves me struggling a bit to find ways
to thank  you for  such a superb job.  I am planning to broadcast
this memo  widely on  the Internet,  so allow  me to  repeat  the
inventory of hardware which you have integrated so skillfully:

     Super Micro Motherboard
     TX chipset 98

     Intel Pentium CPU
     200 MHz

     2 x 32 MB SIMMS EDO RAM
     64 megabytes total

     Matrox Millennium II video card
     4 MB video RAM

     2 x 5.1 GB IDE Western Digital Ultra-DMA
     hard disks @ 33MB/sec, 10GB total, FAT32

     Toshiba 12x CD-ROM
     wired via SCSI-III controller

     Adaptec SCSI-III dual-ported PCI controller
     with capacity for 30 SCSI devices

     Parallel card for LPT2 with EPP/ECP

     Microsoft Mouse PS/2 White

     Microsoft Windows 95
     CD-ROM OEM Release 2 (950b)

     Maxi Switch Keyboard
     Maxi-Pro II/Pro Key 124

     Cables and cable adapters

     LSI custom case with sliding rack mounts
     for 5 x 3.5" format hard disks @ 5 GB

After we  worked through the cabling integration with my existing
4-way electronic  switch, and  got the  printer driver installed,
everything is now working beautifully.

I have  installed PKZIP  Version 2.04g,  MS-WORD for  DOS Version
5.0B, and  the legacy  Brooklyn Bridge program.  As you know, the
Brooklyn Bridge  program worked  flawlessly the first time, auto-
configured to  locate and  test the  correct parallel cable port.
Moving files  from the  aging Dell  486 to this new machine could
not be smoother, simpler, or faster.

With the  sole exceptions of changing the monitor resolution, and
installing the  correct driver for the HP LaserJet 4, I have made
absolutely no other changes to the system, as you delivered it to
me this  morning.   I have  run SCANDISK  twice now,  at  various
intervals, and both hard disks yield precisely zero errors.

Corbin, I  don't know  how you  folks  maintain  such  incredibly
consistent high quality, but you are to be highly commended, once
again, this time for building one totally amazing machine.

As I sit back and ponder the future possibilities, I realize that
you were  right on target with respect to the dual-ported Adaptec
SCSI-III controller,  and the Ultra-DMA drives.  And, I was happy
that you took the initiative to switch the CD-ROM drive to a SCSI
connection.

This allows 2 more  Western Digital 5.1 GB drives to be installed
in the  same case, on top of the 2 already installed and running,
for a  total of  20 gigabytes  of EIDE  hard disk, operating at a
blistering 33 megabytes per second!  Then, on top of that, we can
always  chain   SCSI  drives   to  the  high-performance  Adaptec
controller, in  addition to  the EIDE  drives  which  are  cabled
directly to the motherboard.

I am  truly in  data heaven!  Thank you so much, in so many ways.
And, please  pass this  memo around  the office.  I want everyone
there to hear how happy I am to have found you folks in Tucson.

Keep up  the good work!  You have a very dedicated customer here,
as you already know.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(16):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
website:     http://www.supremelaw.com

                             #  #  #

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now