Time: Tue Sep 30 12:36:49 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA17670
	for [address in tool bar]; Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:37:12 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:35:39
To: notify@VNET.IBM.COM
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: (CSS: USINET 0010452 ) Internet Connection

Dear IBM tech support,

I did contact Eudora tech support, and they
did provide two working solutions, one immediate,
and one for deferred implementation.  I do think
your tech support people could have been more
sensitive to my needs, particularly on a weekend,
when we NEEDED to schedule this major hardware
upgrade.  Referring me to Qualcomm did nothing
to solve the problem -- when it needed to be solved,
on the weekend.  Also, I don't think it would be
too much to ask that the IBM tech support staff inform
Eudora users about the 16-bit and 32-bit versions,
and to try both if problems develop accessing IBM.NET.

Last but not least, other issues could have been explored,
such as the latest Internet Dialer version which you supply,
and the other option -- to enable the 32-bit dialer(s)
which are supplied with Windows 95/OSR2, instead of
your custom Internet Dialer.  I have had serious problems
with this Internet Dialer under DOS 6.22/Windows 3.11,
but I did not think I had any other alternatives.

I don't feel it is right to limit your technical support,
simply because Eudora Pro is not an IBM label.  Please
correct me if I am wrong about the policies you currently
enforce.

Thank you.

At 03:23 PM 9/30/97 EDT, you wrote:

> This is the latest status on your incident...
> If you have any concerns, please call one of the numbers in Web page:
> (http://www.ibm.net/helpdesk.html)... with the following information...
> CSS==> Incident number 0010452 for account: USINET .

---
>==> CSS UPDATE ... 19970930 15:23:54 ... ( N0010452 )
>CSS: USINET/0010452 : RESLV  > SUPREMELAW@IBM.NET
>Subject: FILE/CHECK MAIL FAILS IN EUDORA PRO ON WIN95/OSR2 (SEE DETAILS)
>

>Please be aware that we cannot nor are we able to support an installation
of Eu
>dora.  In order to recieve support, you will have to contact Eudora for
resolut
>ion.
>Thank you,
>Internet Support

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now