Time: Tue Sep 30 16:41:20 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA08529;
	Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:41:19 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA18649;
	Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:33:30 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:33:02 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Paper Terrorism Followup (fwd)
Cc: <harold@halcyon.com>

FYI:

Moments ago I received a telephone call from
the Washington State Attorney General's office.
They requested a fax copy of the original and
anonymous fax I had received twice.  In response,
I faxed them 8 pages, including the original
fax, my hard copy letter to the AG, and
a hard copy of the Internet message I have
already broadcasted.

I think we might do well to steer this event
in the direction of better dialogue with
Washington State officials.  What better
opportunity to explore better communication?

I hope you all agree.

I just have to laugh, because so many government
officials are now accusing Americans of the very
same things they themselves are doing.  (This is
a BIG HINT for all you legal eagles out there,
from someone now in the trenches :)

I told the AG's office I was irked by the fact
that two (2) copies of Schmidt's memo had been
faxed to me anonymously.  Had I been the victim
of "paper terrorism," then?  Or is this a crime
which can only be committed AGAINST government
employees?

They agreed that this was not proper.

By comparison, we have programmed our fax
machine to annotate all out-going faxes
with "Supreme Law Firm" and the originating
telephone number.  If this function should
ever fail, please call our office immediately,
and we will do our best to fix it asap
(e.g. power failure, etc.)  Our fax machine is