Time: Wed Oct 01 04:29:26 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA26341;
	Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:40:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 23:40:07 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: A Prayer for Glenn Ferrell's son, Noah

Dear Father in Heaven, Maker of Heaven and
Earth, please take young Noah into your
loving arms, and transport him over rough
waters to complete and total recovery,
for only You have this immense Power to
heal all wounds, and to cure all pains.

Let the pure white Dove of the Holy Spirit
descend from your ineffable world, and
re-assemble the damaged cells in poor
Noah's damaged body.  Fill his heart with
the Love which comes only from You.  And
touch his soul with the intense burning
flame of Your wisdom.

On the infinite strength of Your eternal
Words, we now rely with complete and
total trust, and with the tranquility of
complete confidence in all that You say,
and do, for You are the One, the Most Holy,
the Most High, for always, for all times,
unto an Age of ages.

In the name of Your only Son, the King
of kings and the Lord of lords,
Christ Jesus, forever.  Amen.

>Friends,
>
>Some of you, especially LS members, will remember our fellow compatriot,
>Glenn Ferrell. Below is an emergency message from him. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM
>AND HIS FAMILY.
>
>Shep
>
>>From: "J. Glenn Ferrell" <GSBS@bigfoot.com>
>>Subject: EMERGENCY PRAYER
>>
>>My youngest son Noah (age 10 with Downs Syndrom) was just hit by a car and
>>is on his way to the hospital in Mt. Sterling, Kentucky.  I'm not sure how
>>serious this is at present.  Please pray!
>>
>>Glenn Ferrell

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now