Time: Thu Aug 07 13:54:16 1997
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA19363;
	Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:33:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 09:32:06 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]

They're all taxpayers, Janet.

We have that on the word of
his highness, C.J. Rehnquist himself.
See "The Lawless Rehnquist" in the
Supreme Law Library, commemorating
that event:

Lord v. Kelley admitted that they
are all subject to IRS undue influence.

I have witnessed it myself.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  Remind me to write up my experience
with Judge Lynch (his REAL name!):

COURT:  "We will require a Bill of Particulars
from the government next time."

PROSECUTOR: "Yes, your honor."

DEFENDANT:  "Will I be able to RELY upon that
statement to prepare my defense, your Honor?"

COURT:  "Well, on second thought, we won't be
requiring that of the government after all."

Gallery empties into the hallway;  one witness
heads for the men's room, to vomit.

[This is a true story.]