Time: Thu Aug 07 12:41:29 1997
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA04067;
	Thu, 7 Aug 1997 08:22:34 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 08:21:33 -0700
To: Kleg151@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Copies

Dear Sir:

We have rent to pay, power bills
that are overdue, phone bills,
food, gas, toner, computer paper,
postage, and so on.  Evidently, these
things grow on trees in your town.
Can I come live there with you?

If you can't afford the $10 it would
take to enroll in the Supreme Law School
for a whole month, I cannot afford the
10 minutes it would take to help you.

I too apologize for being blunt, but
you have your head in the clouds.
And these gratuitous insults of yours
are just that.

I am very tired of meeting people with
your attitude, which is terribly prevalent
on the Internet these days.

Please go back to school, and try
Economics 101 first thing.

p.s.  After dedicating my entire life