Time: Thu Aug 07 13:09:17 1997
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA25151;
	Thu, 7 Aug 1997 11:41:49 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 11:40:46 -0700
To: armrcav@ix.Netcom.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Mitchell v. Nordbrock, People v. Pima County Justice Court

Hi Brian,

Many thanks!

Yes, I wanted you to see this also,
because it provides some background
on the "problem" that has developed
here in Arizona.  There is much more
where this material came from.

It now appears that BOTH the state and federal
courts are actively obstructing justice
in Tucson, if not elsewhere.  The commercial
lien craze last year appears to have been
a deliberate sting, engineered by high-ups
in the Justice Department, in downtown L.A.
primarily.  Elizabeth Broderick's lien was
rubber-stamped "U S CRIMINAL COURT" [sic].

Mr. Herb Crawford gave me a phone number for
this court;  why he expected that I would
never call it, is totally beyond me!  The
secretary answered:  "Hello.  Corporation
Counsel.  May I help you?"  This number was
an office in DOJ, in Washington, D.C.,
and still is!!

Do you know of any good state judges in
Phoenix?  I may need to change venue.