Time: Thu Aug 07 14:44:35 1997
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 14:43:44 -0700
To: Karl Kleinpaste <karl@jprc.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: FOIA requests for credentials & IRS Agreement w/ Penn.
Cc: [address in toolbar]

At 03:34 PM 8/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Looking more carefully through the pile of mail while I was on
>vacation, yes, I see those there.  Whoops, slipped right past them,
>marked as "dormant" for later consideration, and never remembered to
>check on them again.  Mumble.
>
>JPRC fax number is 412/683-4175.  Sorry for not having sent that as
>soon as I got in the office today; feel free to fax whenever you're
>ready.  My office phone is 412/683-6033.

I'll get working on the NOTICE AND DEMAND
FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE, incorporating
the two FOIA requests which you have already
seen from me.  If you want me to do the
clerical work to submit other FOIA requests,
just remember that you will need to certify
a copy of each request into evidence, using
this NOTICE AND DEMAND approach.

>Thanx much for the talk last night.  I'm feeling considerably more at
>ease about things, and I'm looking forward to getting the new stuff
>signed and sent out as soon as it gets here.

You're very welcome.
The overall "plan" will
become more obvious to you,
as we implement these initial
steps.

>BTW, you asked about mailing addresses for Frederick W. Thieman
>(U.S. Attorney) and Jessica L. Smolar (Assistant U.S. Attorney),
>neither of whom actually signed any of the documents but whose name
>always appears.

That doesn't matter.  Their names
are in the court record, and if
their names are not backed up
with a valid Appointment Affidavit,
that finding would constitute probable
cause to charge one or more of them
with fraud upon the court.  This is
a felony prohibited by Title 18,
United States Code.

 The U.S. Attorney's office is Room 633, Federal
>Building, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, postal zone 15219.  Both Thieman
>and Smolar are to be found there.  It's not clear to me that
>credentials for them need to be FOIA'd as well, but I'm not exactly
>objecting -- I'll take your advice on whether to do so -- and will
>deal appropriately with whatever you can send me sometime today.

Even though it is a bit more mailing expense,
it is much more cost-effective to
send FOIA requests for everyone's
credentials;  in that way, you can
tell the court that you were not
discriminating in any way:  the Oath of
Office provision in the U.S. Constitution
says that they must ALL have credentials,
all three branches, state and federal,
no exceptions.  So, you are using the
Constitution as your guide when you submit
FOIA requests for everone's credentials,
without exception.

>Are Gavin Chafin's (IRS auditor) credentials to be FOIA'd as well?

See above.  If he has "touched" the case,
then yes, I would advise you to submit
a FOIA request for his credentials too.
As it turns out, the IRS employees are
the most vulnerable, because their entire
organization is operating ultra vires.

>And is there a particular reason for Cc'ing the folks whose
>credentials are sought?

Yes.  This avoids "pass the buck" syndrome.
By sending the same requests to DOJ AND to
the individuals whose credentials you want,
they are prevented from saying, "That was
not MY responsibility!"  Which they do all
the time anyway.

 It didn't seem to me that the process
>involves them directly.

It will, particularly if we can show that
they "cooperated" with DOJ in D.C. to
obstruct the delivery of credentials to
you, if and when you should require them.

This use of FOIA for obtaining credentials
is an area where we are pioneering, although
it is amazing to me that we should be
"pioneering" this approach now, in 1997, when
the Oath of Office provision in the U.S.
Constitution has been in there for over 200 years!

Think about it!!

>--karl

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU