Time: Wed Oct 01 06:58:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA04946;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 06:59:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:58:51 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLF: The Microchip and the Mark of the Beast (fwd)

FYI:

Author Terry Cook has written extensively
on this subject, and compiled a set of
truly shocking photographs about recent
history which is directly related to
this microchip.  Author Terry Cook can
be reached at:

Terry L. Cook
Christian Author & Lecturer
Second Coming Ministry, Inc.
774 Mays Boulevard, Suite 10
Incline Village 89451/tdc
NEVADA STATE

tel/fax: (702) 833-1808

The rest of his business card reads:

"VIDEOS * BOOKS * NEWSLETTER * MANUALS

"Exposing the Biochip & I.D. Technology
 of the New World Order"

I met Terry at a lecture he gave in
Arizona last year, and I was truly
impressed, after first suspecting that
he might be a paid government agent.  FYI,
Terry is suspicious of the Internet,
so please tell him where you heard
this reference, and please use my name,
because I have now spoken with Terry
a few times after his lecture, and he
is entirely genuine, as far as I can tell.

Since Terry is totally bald, and I am
partially bald, I speak from direct
experience when I say that grass never
grows on a busy street! :)

>Subject:       The Microchip and the Mark of the Beast
>Date:          Tue, 30 Sep 1997 08:32:54 -0700
>
>The Microchip and the Mark of the Beast
>
>"Dr Carl W. Sanders is an electronics engineer, inventor, author and
>consultant to various government organizations as well as IBM, General
>Electric, Honeywell and Teledyne. He is also a winner of the
>Presidents and Governors Award for Design Excellence. "Thirty two years
>of my life was spent in design engineering and electronics designing
>microchips in the Bio-Med field. In 1968 I became involved, almost by
>accident, in a research and development project in regard to a spinal
>bypass for a young lady who had severed her spine. They were looking at
>possibly being able to connect motor nerves etc. It was a project we were
>all excited about. There were 100 people involved and I was senior engineer
>in charge of the project. This project culminated in the microchip that we
>talk about now a - microchip that I believe is going to be the positive
>identification and mark of the beast.
>
>This microchip is recharged by body temperature changes. Obviously you
>can't go in and have your battery changed every so often, so the
>microchip has a recharging circuit that charges based upon the body
>temperature changes. Over one and a half million dollars was spent
>finding out that the two places in the body that the temperature changes
>the most rapidly are in the forehead (primary position), right below the
>hairline, and the back of the hand (alternative position).
>
>Working on the microchip, we had no idea about it ever being an
>identification chip. We looked at it as being a very humanitarian thing
>to do. We were all excited about what we were doing. We were doing
>high-level integration for the very first time. This team was made up of
>people out of San Jose, people from Motorola, General Electric, Boston
>Medical Center - it was quite a group of people.
>
>My responsibility had to do with the design of the chip itself, not the
>medical side of if. As the chip came to evolve, there came a time in the
>project when they said that the financial return on bypassing severed
>spines is not a very lucrative thing for us to be into, so we really need
>to look at some other areas. We noticed that the frequency of the chip had
>a great effect upon behavior and so we began to branch off and look
>possibly at behavior modification.
>
>The project almost turned into electronic acupuncture because what they
>ended up with was embedding the microchip to put out a signal which
>effected certain areas. They were able to determine that you could cause
>behavioral change. One of the projects was called the Phoenix project which
>had to do with Vietnam veterans. We had a chip that was called the Rambo
>chip. This chip would actually cause extra adrenaline flow.
>
>I wonder how many of you know that if you can stop the output of the
> [...]

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now