Time: Wed Oct 01 10:25:02 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA04620;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:24:50 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA27113;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:17:00 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 10:16:32 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: control of the Dept. of Justice

Read "The Unseen Hand" by Ralph Epperson
for all the proof you could ever need.

The problem with these banks predates
the Civil War, and beyond.  There is also
a contemporary scholar at The Hooven
Institution, at Stanford, but his name
escapes me right now;  this author has
reams of evidence linking the major
banking families to the Russian
Revolution in 1917.  I will pray for
help to remember his name.

Trotsky, for example, was detailed by
Canadian authorities in Nova Scotia,
upon embarking for the continent of Europe.
A call from the U.S. government released him,
whereupon he proceeded to travel right through
war-time Western Europe, on a luxury
train, without so much as a pebble being
thrown against that train by anyone.
He was carrying something like $10 million
in cash/gold.  The banks are behind the
communist party, which provides "front line"
services for those banks.

Help, anybody, with the Hoover scholar's name?

Thanks!

copy:  Supreme Law School

At 10:57 AM 10/1/97 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 10/1/97 12:13:46 PM, you wrote:
>
><<Foreign banks.
>
>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>http://supremelaw.com>>
>
>***[Michael Smith]  I wonder if there's a way to concretely verify that in a
>manner to prove to people that the "government" technically has been
>overthrown.  Or would it even matter?  Would anyone listen?
>
>Michael Smith
>
>MSMITH6791@aol.com (for pers. messages only & business please

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now