Time: Wed Oct 01 12:16:28 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA12219;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:16:51 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA07992;
	Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:12:31 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 12:12:00 -0700
To: cia@mwconnect.com (Nick Landholt)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: FYI: experience(s) with Becraft

Hi Nick et al.,

If you forward an electronic copy of my
message to anyone else, then you would
lose all control over that message,
in a very practical sense, yes?

We have contracts with all clients of
the Supreme Law School, and all email broadcasts
which I author are strictly controlled by
a non-disclosure clause in that contract.
For details, visit the Supreme Law website,
and read the SLS registration form.

This clause does not apply, obviously, to
mail which I "forward" to the school,
e.g. from broadcasts by list servers
of which I am an active individual member.

In a word, I do not want a war with Becraft;
my beef is with IRS, DOJ, and the federal judges.

If Becraft is proven to be aiding and
abetting them, that will come out in due time.
For now, I would rather not be one of his active
targets, because he obviously cannot, or will not,
debate my research on the merits.  So, I will
give him the benefit of certain doubts which
I now have about him and his true motives.

Let him post his own pleadings, on his own
website, if he has not already done so.

If you want the full details, then commit
yourself to reading and studying all of the
materials presently loaded into the Supreme Law
Library.  These pleadings are not for casual
reading, like some novel;  they require study,
and cross-reference materials, so that you will
know what I am talking about when I cite, for
example, 28 U.S.C. 1746, or a definition in
Black's Law Dictionary.

This work is not meant for casual or simply
curious readers.  We are providing a service
to those who are really dedicated, and who
appreciate the money we have saved them by
making these pleadings available publicly,
rather than requiring that people pay Clerks
$0.50 per page, plus postage, plus the inevitable
delays in placing and waiting for such order(s)
to be shipped.

So, for now, let's just keep that Becraft message
between us, and see what develops in time.  If you
speak with friends over the telephone, I cannot
prevent you from reading my message aloud to
them, and whether they are recording it, or not,
is completely between you and any others you
may have on the telephone at that moment in time.

Fair enough?

As for the rest of your long message, we encourage
you to enroll in the Supreme Law School.  As soon
as I get a moment, I will forward to you our
standard boilerplate response to the high number
of requests we receive, for totally free legal
services.  It has become quite a huge problem for
us, and this boilerplate is our first cut at
trying to screen out free-loaders, from serious
investigators and people who are truly in trouble.

copy:  Supreme Law School

At 01:13 PM 10/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
> [...]
>>and by the federal judiciary.  I hypothesize that
>>Becraft may be aiding and abetting this effort,
>>although I certainly do not have enough proof,
>>as yet, of any DIRECT involvement by him.  I think
>>he is too smart to make THAT mistake.  Medina will be
>>able to shed some light on this question for you.
>>
>>The existence of two classes of citizenship is
>>a particularly sore point with me.  Becraft has an
>>office in Huntsville, and the Alabama Supreme
>>Court once issued one of the clearest expositions
>>of these two classes that you will find anywhere.
>>Becraft is trying to act as if this decision
>>never happened.  Despite all his excellent work
>>on federal jurisdiction, he missed the boat
>>completely on the existence of these two classes.
>>He once concluded, and published a tract which
>>stated, that the federal income tax is imposed
>>on "aliens here and citizens abroad."
>>
>>My best work to date is now available in the
>>SLL, e.g. in Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF.  Please
>>help yourself.  It is work on which I now stand,
>>with my professional reputation fully at stake.
>>There are now 4 cases loaded there, with 26 more
>>cases awaiting funding to be loaded there as well.
>>The key which unlocks this whole mess is the
>>Guarantee Clause.  Read it!
>>
>>Since Becraft claims to know a lot about
>>federal law, I have publicly challenged
>>him to rescind his license to practice law,
>>in deference to the original 13th Amendment.
>>His failure to do so is now grounds for me
>>to regard him as an alien, for having
>>deliberately chosen to retain his title
>>of nobility.  I make this argument to all
>>licensed attorneys, so Becraft should not
>>feel that I am picking on him.  He probably
>>does anyway.  Kill the messenger, right?
>>
>>"Aliens here, citizens abroad?"
>>
>>In my opinion, Becraft is suffering from
>>alcohol abuse, and from an inflated opinion
>>of himself.  I have been the victim of
>>professional jealousy, before now.  If Becraft
>>thinks he is the "Premier" of the Freedom
>>Movement, he has another thing coming,
>>I must say.  I cannot approve of the many
>>ways in which he has proven himself to be rather
>>unethical in legal matters over which I have had
>>certain direct professional responsiblities.
>>
>>For what it is worth, that is the truth,
>>from where I stand.  I am willing to testify
>>to the truth of what I have said above.
>>My opinions are just that, however -- opinions.
>>
>>Caveat lector, okay?
>>
>>Please follow-up by contacting Bill Medina.
>>And get ready to hear some unpleasant things,
>>if you can succeed in getting Medina to talk.
>>
>>Good luck!
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>>http://supremelaw.com
>>
>>copy: off-site archivists & witnesses
>>

>>At 04:37 PM 9/30/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>>Paul:
>>>
>>>Larry Becraft is somewhat involved with the CNC I mentioned below.  In
light
>>>of the recent email you sent about Larry's comments on some cases, is
Larry
>>>considered one of the good guys as far as legal issues?  He seems to
endorse
>>>the Save-A-Patriot organization.
>>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>

>/s/ Nick Landholt / cia@mwconnect.com / website: www.wimall.com/fatima
>
>  For a glimpse at the diabolical agenda rapidly devouring ex-Christian
>America, visit:
>           >< > >< > www.networkusa.org and www.waco93.com < >< < ><
>
>The Christian Information Association [C.I.A.] is an educational
>organization founded to awaken conquered Americans (a nation of Dupes, Sheep
>and Wimps) to their status as a Dispossessed Majority.  The C.I.A. informs
>its members of 4 key issues:
>
>1) The voluntary nature of income "taxes", and how they can legally drop
>out. Note: A U.S. Senator mentioned the "voluntary system" of income taxes
>in a USA Today article.
>2) Computer VoteFraud: which keeps in tact our corrupt legislative system.
>3) How jury nullification can solve our corrupt judicial system.
>4) How we can abolish the Federal Reserve by implementing Social Credit,
>which has been called "Christianity applied in economics".
>
>For dues and further details, send us your snail mail address.

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now