Time: Thu Oct 02 21:58:46 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA20631;
	Thu, 2 Oct 1997 21:48:50 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA15642;
	Thu, 2 Oct 1997 21:48:17 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 21:47:46 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: USPS Publication #221

You know, this legal theory is easily as good
as any other I have seen.  If you can, take the
time to review the Grand Jury case in SLL, and pay
particular attention to the fate of the mail we tried
to send to the grand jury foreperson.  None of that mail
ever made it, as far as we can tell!  Just yesterday,
the local Postmaster returned a courtesy copy of one
of my pleadings, unopened -- RETURN TO SENDER.

This usually tells me a whole lot about who's really
scamming whom.  This pleading contained the OFFER TO PROVE
RACKETEERING, which has circulated on the Internet already.

The "problem" with your theory, as I see it, is that military
authority is subservient to civilian authority, under the
U.S. Constitution.  Putting an Article I, Section 8, legitimate
government activity under military control, is a direct
violation of this fundamental principle.

We are not at war;  there has been no declaration of war;
and Congress is prohibited from ever declaring war against
the Citizens whom they serve.  See definition of "treason"
in Article III, Section 3, Clause 1.