Time: Sun Sep 14 04:58:57 1997
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA15497;
	Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:56:47 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:56:01 -0700
To: MSmith6791@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: EXTREME HURRICANE WARNING: eastern Pacific/west coast USA

Linda is turning left, to the cooler deep water.

Thank the Lord for that!  She was the most
powerful hurricane ever recorded in EastPac
by NOAA.  She bears watching closely for the
next 72 hours, however.  Check out:

  http://www.weather.com

for a tight summary.  There is also a more detailed
summary from the National Hurricane Center at:

  http://iwin.nws.noaa.gov/iwin/us/hurricane.html

Forewarned is forearmed.

copy:  Supreme Law School