Time: Fri Aug 22 11:14:41 1997
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA10227;
	Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:30:16 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:28:48 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: FYI: "Missing" children photos at IRS office

You have to go with your instincts, at times,
particularly when we are dealing with something
which will be covered with covers, on top of
other covers, all covered up many times over.
If they are killing children, they won't hesitate
to kill you too.

That much should be obvious, yes?

Look, the Arizona Legislature just gave Child
Protective Services an INCREASE of $40 million
in their annual operating budget.  You don't
seriously think that all of that money is going
to buy food and clothes for homeless kids, do you?

I rely upon the Spirit.  When He moves me deeply,
I am usually reduced to tears, which does not
happen all that often.  I am normally a very
deliberate, and methodolical, investigator,
albeit very passionate about the results that
are now pouring forth about our corrupted federal
and state courts.

If you had been in my shoes last year, when
my client was about to be sentenced to 21 years
for "conspiracy to kidnap," but the BATF
agents, who held a gun to his head to obtain
his "confession," were long gone, you would
know instinctively that something was terribly
wrong, when the judge was doing everything he
could to get rid of this "defendant," a man
in his mid-50's.

The defendant had backed into the racket, and so,
he had to be eliminated.  That's when I entered
the scene, and everybody involved just froze,
even the Prosecutor, who was always talkative,
except that day, when sentencing had been scheduled.

The public defender sauntered into the court
room for sentencing, sat down, spread his
arms out on the wooden bar, and said,
"I'm getting old."  I had everything I could
do to keep from saying, "So, why don't you QUIT?"

That Public Defender earlier had committed a gross
breach of attorney/client ethics, by filing in the
court a document ADMITTING to his client's guilt.
The document, signed by the PD, stated that the
defendant had admitted his guilt, in the privacy
of the PD's office.  Even if the defendant HAD
admitted his guilt, which he never did, this was
grounds to dismiss the case for ineffective
assistance of counsel, under Johnson v. Zerbst:
court is ousted of jurisdiction.

So, the first thing I tried to do was to get
the PD removed; the Superior Court judge immediately
became very suspicious of me, because he knew I was
100% correct about the PD's removal.  But, their
"pretext" for not allowing me to step in, was
that I was not licensed.  Yes, sir, I am not
licensed to kill.  That much, I will admit!

It was at that moment that they must have been
thinking that I was deep cover myself, probably
FBI or Pentagon.  Little did they know that I now
work for a much more powerful Boss, the Creator
of the Universe.  His Spirit has been my guiding
influence in this matter.  When I was telling
my client about The Arizona Republic's real motive
to attack my use of ARIZONA REPUBLIC on mailing
envelopes, he began to see the utterly ugly and
tragic motives which they really have.  Remember,
that newspaper has REFUSED to investigate the
extortion and perjury racket which I busted
last year in the USDC grand jury case I defended.
The principals have just been served with criminal
complaints which contain enough felony charges
to put them in federal prison for the rest of
their living days:  100 felonies for the judge alone!

That client simply said, "Paul, it's body parts,"
and the whole thing clicked for me.  Those children
are buried in unmarked graves, and their organs
live on in others, who have paid huge sums for
this black market flesh.  For all I know, the
perpetrators are also cannibals.  It wouldn't
surprise me for one minute.