Time: Wed Sep 17 15:38:40 1997
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA25126;
	Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:22:56 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:22:44 -0700
To: RRLyons@webtv.net (R L)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: IRS?

We are now in the process of loading
all pleadings from 30-some cases into
the Supreme Law Library, at the URL
just below my name here.  The one which
you might be most interested to read
right away, is the Grand Jury case
(In Re Grand Jury Subpoena Served on
 New Life Health Center Company).

One of the many pleadings filed in that
case was an Affidavit by Dan Meador,
proving that the IRS is really an alias
for Trust #62, domiciled in Puerto Rico.
Further evidence of this fraud can be
found in the document entitled "The Cooper
File," also in the Supreme Law Library ("SLL").

If and when you are finished reading these
materials (and there is a lot to read,
believe me), you might migrate to the
case of USA v. Knudson.  The 11 pleadings
entitled NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR MANDATORY
JUDICIAL NOTICE contain a wealth of
evidence proving that the federal income
tax is not only voluntary, but a colossal
fraud of the highest magnitude upon the
American People.

Our most recent, and most developed, legal
arguments are now assembled into the OPENING
BRIEF in the case of USA v. Gilbertson, now
before the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals in
St. Louis.  If you can handle all of the
legalese in this OPENING BRIEF, this 50-page
document is the most tightly worded attack
on the IRS, and its extortion racket, that we
have ever authored.

Happily, all of these documents are now
readily available to all Americans, via this
miracle called the Internet.  Please help
yourself, and do tell your friends!  We are
honestly in need of continued financial support,
because our website is being developed by a
professional webmaster, and we don't want to
fall into arrears with him.  To date, he has
loaded pleadings from only 3 of the 30 cases
which are scheduled to be installed in the
SLL, as soon as time and resources permit.

Thank you very much for your interest
in our work.

copy:  Supreme Law School, "Friends"