Time: Thu Aug 21 20:47:22 1997
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA23841
	for [address in toolbar]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:21:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:20:05 -0700
To: [address in toolbar]
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: JUDICARY.ASC via Primenet

Hi Dean,

I wonder if IBM.NET is the problem:
this should NOT be happening, correct?

I will attach the file here, using BinHex,
and this will allow us to check it after
passing through Primenet, instead of IBM.NET.

>Hi Paul:
>
>Two things:
>
>1) I tried to call as requested.
>
>2) The JUDICARY file still had binary characteristics.  I stipped the
>non-ASCII characters and placed it on the site, but some formatting may
>have gotten corrupted.
>
>Cheers,
>Dean

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\JUDICARY.ASC"

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\JUDICARY.BAK"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Thu Aug 21 23:23:03 1997
	by node1.frontiernet.net (8.8.6/8.8.6) with SMTP id TAA25822
	for [address in toolbar]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 19:48:29 -0400