Time: Mon Aug 18 10:56:15 1997
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 10:47:07 -0700
To: MSmith6791@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: many questions

Hi Michael,

We are now aggregating all our email contacts
into two broad groups:  those who are enrolled
in the Supreme Law School, and those who are not.
This makes our life much simpler than it would
otherwise be.  We know this from direct experience.

The SLS and SLF clients get first priority;
all others must wait at the end of a very
long line, which is growing faster than
we can issue tickets to the real-time movies
playing inside.  :)

SLS costs only $10.  Can you afford it?
The registration form is found at the URL
just below my name here.  Please help contribute
to the growth and development of this important
Internet resource.

The Noosphere is alive and well, as predicted!!

p.s.  I have chosen to avoid traffic and
transportation issues, until further notice.
We have gone as far as to identify the
corporate State rackets in unlawfully
converting the Manufacturer's Statements
of Origin ("MSO");  this is discussed at
the end of Chapter 11 in "The Federal Zone,"
which is also incorporated into several
MOTION's TO STAY PROCEEDINGS in the many
federal courts where we have brought this
MOTION.  Gilbertson, for example, brought
it three (3) times in the very same cases
(USA v. Gilbertson & Gilbertson v. U.S. et al.)

Wait for Alta Vista to catalog the many files
we plan to load into SLL, and you will be
able to exploit this and other search engines
to browse to your heart's content.

At 12:49 PM 8/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul
>I know you're busy and don't have time for a lot of e mail (I am swamped with
>e mail myself)
>
>I went to your web site and started reading; I can see I need 2 whole days to
>read everything in there.
>
>But from what I have read in 15 minutes, it appears that there is a way out
>of paying these damn taxes.  What about traffic tickets?
>
>I will spend several days reading everything you have on your web site.  When
>you have time, could you tell me to what do I expect to be able to do?
>
>I want to stop paying payroll taxes and filing corporate and person returns
>and not loose all my money, property and get thrown in jail, the first of the
>3 which have happened in the past; and when I get a traffic ticket I want to
>go into court and (I guess) with a Bill of Particulars demand the state tell
>me how they can excercise such "un" common-law statute jurisdiction, get them
>to admit it and give up their Police state activity against me. (Like for
>seatbelt tickets.....ridiculous)
>
>Thank you.
>
>Michael Smith
>MSMITH6791@AOL.COM

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU