Time: Mon Aug 11 17:45:03 1997
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA17161;
	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:37:06 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:35:59 -0700
To: heartland-request@proliberty.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Misprision in Missouri (fwd)

Move to stay the proceeding, possibly with a
Habeas Corpus petition in there as well,
based on newly found evidence.  The Commissioner
of Internal Revenue ("CIR") has been entering contracts
with the several states of the Union, called the
"Agreement on Coordination of Tax Administration."

These are signed by the CIR and by the state
taxing authorities.

So, do this:

1.  submit a FOIA request to the CIR for the
    IRS agreement with Missouri;  in 10 working days,
    appeal their failure to answer (they will not
    make the 10-day deadline)

2.  invoke your state information practices statutes
    to obtain the comparable contract from the
    state of Missouri

3.  make sure you require certified copies of each
    version

4.  if you don't get the CIR's version, in response
    to your FOIA request, first read "Karma and the
    Federal Courts" in the Supreme Law Library

5.  then, bring a COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY AND
    INJUNCTIVE RELIEF in the District Court of
    the United States, to compel discovery of the
    CIR's contract with Missouri;  we can help you
    here, but not pro bono or on contingency

6.  you can "import" Missouri state discovery statutes
    under a specific provision in Title 28

7.  move the federal court for declaratory relief from
    a competent and qualified jury, as to the truth
    or falsehood of certain provisions in that
    contract, notably, "IRS" is defined on page one+
    to be within the U.S. Department of the Treasury

8.  IRS is NOT U.S. Treasury;  they are domiciled in
    Puerto Rico as Trust #62, under color of the
    Federal Alcohol Administration, which was declared
    unconstitutional in 1935;  for details, read
    "The Cooper File" in the Supreme Law Library

See the URL just below my name here:

At 02:26 PM 8/11/97 PDT, you wrote:

>From:	NAME: Robert C. Snyder               <SNYDERRC@A1@PTHWRK>
>Subject: FWD: Misprision in Missouri (fwd)
>Date:	11-Aug-1997
>To:	NAME: Remote Addressee <smtp%"lindat@snowhill.com"@mrgate>

>From:	NAME: SMTP%"sew@valint.net" <SMTP%"sew@valint.net"@MRGATE@NORDIC>
>Subject: Misprision in Missouri (fwd)
>Date:	09-Aug-1997
>Posted-date: 09-Aug-1997
>To:	SNYDERRC@A1@NORDIC
>
>           with SMTP-OpenVMS via TCP/IP; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 15:03  0000
>          by puget.com (8.8.4/8.8.4) with ESMTP
>	  id PAA19609 for <SNYDERRC@puget.com>; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 15:03:40 -0700
-0700 (PDT)
(V3.1.1)