Time: Thu Aug 21 04:48:42 1997
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA22185;
	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:15:46 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:14:21 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: NOTICE OF INTENT ?????

Look at it this way:  Title 26 has about
2,000 pages of code, and the Code of
Federal Regulations for Title 26 now
has about 10,000 pages of code.  These
people are not writing these codes
to be intelligible or inspiring.

This is deception, pure and simple!

And thank you very much for your prayers,
and for your encouragement!!