Time: Wed Aug 20 13:38:57 1997
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA23112;
	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:09:47 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:08:23 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: NOTICE OF INTENT TO PETITION FOR ISSUANCE OF RULES

               PUBLIC NOTICE

Pursuant to Title 5, United States Code, Section 553(e),
which states that:

  "(e)  Each agency shall give an interested person
   the right to petition for the issuance, amendment,
   or repeal of a rule",

          [P.L. 89-554, 80 Stat. 383, Sept. 6, 1966]

and to the Petition Clause in the First Amendment,
the People of the United States of America,
ex relatione Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.,
Counselor at Law and Citizen of Arizona state,
hereby provide formal Public Notice of their specific
intent to petition the United States Department
of Justice for formal issuance of rules for the
promulgation of the Jury Selection and Service Act
(28 U.S.C. 1861 et seq.), and of 18 U.S.C. 3231,
the grant to the district courts of the United States [sic]
of exclusive original jurisdiction to prosecute all
offenses against the laws of the United States.

This Notice is hereby served upon all Internet
recipients.  The People hereby provide permission
to forward this Notice at will, without restrictions,
provided that no changes are made to the text of
this Notice.

Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Counselor at Law, federal witness,
and Citizen of Arizona state

copies:  Supreme Law School, the Internet,
         U.S. Department of Justice, and
         Judge Alex Kozinski (supervising)