Time: Wed Sep 03 16:34:25 1997
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 16:26:54 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: ORDER [D R A F T], Kleinpaste v. U.S. et al.

Upon reconsideration of this Court's ORDER of
August 27, 1997, it is hereby:

ORDERED, JUDGED, AND DECREED, that,

Plaintiff's MOTION to vacate ORDER of August 27, 1997,
is hereby granted;  and further,

Mr. Clarke's MOTION TO DISMISS WITH PREJUDICE
is tabled, pending compelled discovery of
credentials required by 5 U.S.C. 3331;  and further,

Plaintiff's MOTION TO STAY PROCEEDINGS in this
Court is hereby granted;  and further,

The instant action is hereby transferred to
the District Court of the United States,
for judicial enforcement of the Freedom
of Information Act, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1631,
and 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(4)(B), and for all other relief
which that court deems just and proper.

The Clerk of the District Court of the United
States will assign a new sequential docket
number to the transferred case;  and,

The Clerk of the United States District Court
will docket the transfer by means of all other
appropriate clerical changes.

Dated:  September 10, 1997

/s/ John Marshall, C.J.
Supreme Court of the United States

/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell,
Clerk to Mr. Marshall

copy:  Internet colleagues

At 06:53 PM 9/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> Good job, Karl.  You have something of which
>> you can, and should, be very proud.
>
>I'll save feeling pride in it for that wondrous day when a judge looks
>at it and says, "Sheesh, yeah, Clarke is out of order and I screwed
>up; let's step back as Mr. Kleinpaste suggests..."
>
>> Are you going to post it on the Internet?
>
>The whole mess: http://pocari-sweat.jprc.com/~karl/govt/lawsuit/
>I'm being very mechanical about including everything, though (come to
>think of it) I never did get around to transcribing Clarke's Motion
>For Protective Order -- that was the day I left on vacation, in July,
>and I never got back to it.  Ohwell.
>
>--karl

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU